How did you hear about us???

I came across this site while doing research last week and decided to join :)

When you search for most of the baby topics, this is one of the first pages to appear! :)

I was ranting to a friend about anot her forum I had found, and asked if there were any out there for sane people. She said yes, and gave me the link to here! :)

Me personally, I am a worry wart! Lol and searching Google for answers has pointed towards some forums on this website. And honestly I am very happy to say the least here! It's an amazing website. I've not quite figured everything out on here, slowly but surely I will! Thank you to all the other women involved in making this a great website!!

i was on here 3 years ago but have forgot all my info. i use to be on here all the time. its a great way to get to know other moms and feel like one is not alone when trying to conceive and go through symptoms.

I was looking online for info about tww symptoms and ttc info and came across this site. Its awesome!!:kiss:

I was looking about TTC advice and this site popped up!

Lurking the internet for TTC stories and stumbled across this site! lol

I heard of you by surfing the web, looking for a place to post my experience as a mum and receive some advice in the process.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->