How do you cope??

MrsWooolf

Reaction score
Hi ladies! is this bit new?? ive never seen it!!

Im 9dpo, had really strong cramps yesterday total vanished today! fingers crossed it was implantation! i did hpt today due the cramps going obv bfn!! i know its still early tho!!

Feeling soooo low!! i think i could burst into tears just now already have twice today!!! dont know how my man has put up with me today ive blown off the handle at the smallest of things!! i dont get it im soooooo moody/angry/upset today but yesterday i was over the moon about ttc!! we just had a massive row about what to have to eat haha and now hes upstairs sulking lol all cause he wanted indian and i wanted chinese!!! what gives... we never argue like this!! im finding it really hard to cope with the emotional turn over... One min im all loving findin out i might be preggers... next absolutely hating it and not wanting to ttc!! im finding i cant cope with this whole hormone changes etc, the pressure of ttc and the pressure of a bfp next week!! im complete at a lost!! i know you have all been trying alot longer than me since this is my first official 2ww, and i obv dont want to insult anyone saying how fed up i am! just feeling like i cant handle it!!!

how does everyone cope?? can i have some of the magic potion you all must take to get threw this!!!!

xxx

ps - if any1 checks out my chart i only have a 00.0 therm instead of the 00.00 therm for temps!! thats why its dead flat!! stil pretty flat tho...

I'm on my second month now. I'm 5/6dpo and have been fine up until today when a few possible symptms have popped up and now i'm going mad again!! Have been a lot better this month than last though. I think you just find ways of divertng your attention and not thinking about it, although i have no idea how! hee hee.

The hormones do make the whole process of TTC much more emotional and moodswingy than it should be I agree! The thing that helps me out is trying to keep a sense of humor about it and remember that its my hormones making me feel sad or depressed and there really isn't anything that wrong! I try to step back from the situation and think about the grand scheme of things and I realize a lot of my fuss and strife is in my head from the hormones. Like your fight about what to eat, I mean you gotta laugh about that after the fact right? IT helps to have your OH keep an upbeat mood and try not to fall into any fights we try to pick at them. It also helps to vent to neutral parties like us on BNB, get it all out here and then OH doesn't have to bear the brunt of our moods. But with the upcoming possible BFP I really hope you get it and try not to obsess, try to do something else - keep yourself busy as much as possible!

I too am 9 dpo today. I also took hpt i thought i gotta v v v faint line but probably not. i've been having cramps also, i had a temp drop in my chart yesterday (hopefully implantation), and i am starting to break out on my chin (which i never do). I hope these are all good signs. Are you going to test tomorrow? I am just because of what i thot i might have saw in the test today. GL and baby dust!!!

I've had extremely mood swings ever since I started my period when I was just 10 years old. I'm realy sensitive to hormones. Luckily my boyfriend knows this and has learned to just ignore it, lol!
he's so sweet, he really is.
Anyway, if these mood swings are not normal pms symptoms for you, you might be preggo!

This is my second month ttc and it is much better than last. I can be a pretty big control freak so I do find it hard beacuse there is only so much control you can take with getting preggers!

mrswoolf - all I can suggest is to keep busy and try not to think of it all the time. Of course you always have us here at bnb for any support/advice/opinions or if you just need to rant! I think your chart looks good - I have the same kind of thermometer 00.0 but apparantly they are just fine for charting so don't worry about that.

:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->