How do you feel about the new FIRST response tests?

BumpLove14

Reaction score
So I am 5 days late and have cream white CM and my cervix is super high and closed.. so I have taken a few blue dye tests and all were negative except I got what I thought was possibly a faint positive or probably an evap since they are notorious for evaps.. so I went today and got the new first response with the curved handle and it came out BFN.. I just read on other threads that many have had false negatives with the new first response.. can you lady's tell me you're experiences? Have you had a false positive/negative with the new first response? I just really have a feeling I may be pregnant with my first..

I have been experiencing horrible fatigue, nausea, heart burn, and just recently sharp pains in the pelvic area.. not like normal cramps.. btw I have endometriosis so when AF decides to visit I am in EXTREME pain and I have yet to experience that this month.. HELP!?

The first response tests are the same as the regular ones. The plastic is just curved on the new ones, it shouldn't have any effect on the results. If you're that late and you've done several tests all being negative I'd say you probably aren't pregnant. ��

I have gotten several faint positives on other brands (generic clearblue, dollar tree, Internet cheapie) but got a negative or vvvvvvf line on an FRER this morning. AF is due tomorrow so we will see!

They are not as clear or sensitive as the originals, IMO. I got better lines with cheaper brands. Fingers crossed for you!

I dislike them because of the new design. I hate that stupid curved handle, it might be good in theory but not in practice, at least not mine. And I hate that annoying glare in the test window the curve causes. Results wise I have no issue with them, or any test really so long as the dye isn't blue.

I found I got some nasty evaps on them when ttc but when I actually was pregnant I found they were still very reliable. Brought up a really clear line when other tests were just squinter lines. I can't say ive ever had a false negative on any first response old or new type.

I actually ordered some of the original FRERs off of amazon to use for this cycle cause I heard bad reviews about the curved ones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->