How do you let someone down gently?!

Personally, if he was nice and you guys got on, I'd tell him I had a lovely time and I'd be interested in seeing him again as a friend. That I didn't feel we had enough chemistry to date, but I wouldn't mind seeing him again. You never know, he might not just be after one thing and you might have gained a friend (I'm so naive! :haha: )

I agree with this! I know a few people who are friends after a failed date, one of my friends has a female "wingman" who he met on a blind date :)

Yeah I definately agree with saying youd like to be friends. Just say you didn't feel chemistry but think he's a nice guy.

I saw this guy in the pub once who I thought was gorgeous, I ended up chatting to him for ages and his friends, we flirted loads and I was really happy, then he ended up cracking into this other girl at the end of the night and I walked home crying!! Shamefully I found him on POF the next day and sent a moody msg......he's now a mate and we've taken our kids soft play together!!! He told me I wasn't his type and that was fair enough, I'm still mortified though!

Hahaah Boomerslady I love all of your POF stories, you should write a confessions blog about it or something :haha:

Also its not like this guy is majorly into me and sending me loads of texts, he just casually asked if I wanted to do something next week and I don't really want to but trying to think of the most tactful way to say no - I doubt he is going to even care I just finding saying no to anything really hard. I'm such a wuss :haha:

Pahaha I have got quite a lot, there's quite a few disturbing ones and the one guy who turned out had a GF and she msged me!!! Awkward. I kinda miss it it was entertainment for me!!

If you don't think he's that fussed and it was casual I'd just be like 'I'd love to go out with you but just as mates, your not really my type' or something like that. It's always nice to expand your circle!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->