How do you survive? anyone??

I cry EVERY month. EVERY SINGLE ONE! I'm tired of it. I can't do this anymore. :nope:

Me either, and there's no one here that TRULY understands how I feel NO ONE. :sad1:

We haven't even told anyone we are TTC. And my husband is great but he doesn't understand.

same here-- they just all know that we m/c two and half years ago and m/c again with losing my left tube. No one think we are going to the doctor take fertility meds and doing iui. I don't want to say anything. I get so angry sad depressed and people ask "whats wrong" and i don't tell them- I've only told about 3 friends and they DON'T understand how i'm feeling, and neither does DH, he's just out in left field.

I cry EVERY month. EVERY SINGLE ONE! I'm tired of it. I can't do this anymore. :nope:

Me either, and there's no one here that TRULY understands how I feel NO ONE. :sad1:

We haven't even told anyone we are TTC. And my husband is great but he doesn't understand.

same here-- they just all know that we m/c two and half years ago and m/c again with losing my left tube. No one think we are going to the doctor take fertility meds and doing iui. I don't want to say anything. I get so angry sad depressed and people ask "whats wrong" and i don't tell them- I've only told about 3 friends and they DON'T understand how i'm feeling, and neither does DH, he's just out in left field.

I just tried telling a friend a couple days ago. I said we are trying but had some issues so i am on some hormones and stuff to make it work. She said "you mean like fertility meds?!?" Like it was something so bad... I felt worse. Even though she was happy I was trying she really didn't get it at all.

I just tried telling a friend a couple days ago. I said we are trying but had some issues so i am on some hormones and stuff to make it work. She said "you mean like fertility meds?!?" Like it was something so bad... I felt worse. Even though she was happy I was trying she really didn't get it at all.

i MAY BE FAR, but i know how you feel and i'll be here to talk too. I know all the feelings and emotions. I never really posted my story but I will one day. I even have pictures of my m/c.. I feel so lost sometimes..

Just khow i'm always here. :hugs:

Thanks.... And I'll be here for you to vent as well. It's not so bad when there's someone to talk to. :hugs:

I'm trying hard to get to a not so miserable place - a nice happy medium between "this is going to work!" And "this will never work!"

Thanks.... And I'll be here for you to vent as well. It's not so bad when there's someone to talk to. :hugs:

I'm trying hard to get to a not so miserable place - a nice happy medium between "this is going to work!" And "this will never work!"

I hear ya, we can just say "we will do our best on our end to help make it happen"

Yes. And we should be thankful we have kids. Some women aren't so lucky. We are moms. One more is important, but we are already blessed. If life is a bowl of cherries, we aren't in the pits, we're just asking for some ice cream to go with the cherries.

Yes. And we should be thankful we have kids. Some women aren't so lucky. We are moms. One more is important, but we are already blessed. If life is a bowl of cherries, we aren't in the pits, we're just asking for some ice cream to go with the cherries.

I could not have said that any better!! And I've been eating ice cream everyday :) lol

Yeah. I just had a big bowl myself. It was GOOD.

Oh no! What happened to all the positivity from yesterday?! I do totally understand where you are both coming from. I try to keep myself inflated until the witch shows and then I usually have a good cry. I used to cry at all my BFN's but my delusional self ("just keep swimming") can't let go of the "what if" now. Then I find myself testing all over the place and convincing myself that it's the hormones that make me that crazy ("that must mean I'm pregnant!").... sigh...

I guess it's the optimism of the build up to the TTW, I'm sure I'll be :cry: right there with you in about a week and a half

I really wish you the best ladies and you have for the first time a thread that I feel comfortable.

Thank you.

Don't have much time to type today but ill pop in whenever I can... I figured I'd update that my negativity has subsided a bit. I'm feeling okay this morning. I may be pregnant, I may not. And if I'm not, I'll send my hubby off to a doctor and have him checked out a bit better. I have a few more days before I can even consider testing. I'm going to try to stay busy.

You guys are the best! Lots of dust and keep posting. :hugs:

Oh no! What happened to all the positivity from yesterday?! I do totally understand where you are both coming from. I try to keep myself inflated until the witch shows and then I usually have a good cry. I used to cry at all my BFN's but my delusional self ("just keep swimming") can't let go of the "what if" now. Then I find myself testing all over the place and convincing myself that it's the hormones that make me that crazy ("that must mean I'm pregnant!").... sigh...

I guess it's the optimism of the build up to the TTW, I'm sure I'll be :cry: right there with you in about a week and a half

I really wish you the best ladies and you have for the first time a thread that I feel comfortable.

Thank you.

I know what you mean, I feel like that every month.. I was so down yesterday. Just everything got to me, and it didn't help that i tested and got a bfn. There was a lady on the site that got her BFP at 14 dpo and all the way up until then were bfn's. So I have hope and all my weird symptoms, they are throwing me for a loop.
I wish you the best and We're here all day long. I think this post is keeping me sane!

:hugs:

Don't have much time to type today but ill pop in whenever I can... I figured I'd update that my negativity has subsided a bit. I'm feeling okay this morning. I may be pregnant, I may not. And if I'm not, I'll send my hubby off to a doctor and have him checked out a bit better. I have a few more days before I can even consider testing. I'm going to try to stay busy.

You guys are the best! Lots of dust and keep posting. :hugs:

Girl, I feel so hopeful too. All these "signs" I'M TRYING to give them a chance like I always do. I"m thinking of it this way, If i'm pregnant I already am, my body is working on implanting etc. If i'm not then i should start af tomorrow or Saturday 14/15 dpo. I just hope and pray that whatever happens, I am able to handle it. I have a support group I go to Thursday nights and boy does it help. Since losing our babies 2 years ago, I needed something. I also go to www.griefshare.org and sign up for "words of the day" I love the motivation and positivity.
WE must hang in there no matter what and be here for each other, Cause i know you girls are keeping me "together" and having someone talk to and go through everything with that understands really is truly helpful. :hugs:

Today i woke up feeling achy, my boobs are so sore. from the front to the back. I feel like i have a kidney infection the way my back is hurting. Yesterday i had cramping was for sure i would wake up to af. Nothing. My boobs don't hurt with af, they never have ever since i lost my left tube, So i'm starting to see some hope.
One more week and if af is a no show i have a scheduled u/s next friday. Praying i get a BFP between now and then~

That sounds so very promising! I have been having mild cramps ever since my iui... Still today even 5 days later. I am hoping that's normal? Or even good? Other than that, I'm mostly just emotional. But I've been on some sort of hormone everyday since day 3 of this cycle. I have no idea what symptoms might be from a baby and what's just from the meds. Still have the HCG in my system from the trigger. Can't wait for it to go away so I can start testing for real... Not that I'm far enough along to get a BFP yet anyway... But I am tired of seeing positives that are just from my trigger... But better than negative I suppose.

Thank you guys for being here. It means so much to me.

I had mild cramps right after iui to. Today their still there and come and go.. I finally called the doctor, and he sent me for blood test.. I'm so nervous. Every month for 2 years and five months the blood tests are always negative. I'm trying to relax and just breath. I have this feeling its going to be the same "negative"response.... except i usually run out to the lab as soon as they open and get a copy for myself. This time, I'm letting the doctor call me with results. While i sit, enjoy the cramps, hunger pains, acid reflux, and pray its something good.

So I'm pretty sure she's coming.. I'm still cramping. Took a test BFN.. Can't believe iui didn't work. I'm so crushed. Deep down i still wonder "is it possible"... But idk, I'm so hurt... I don't know what else to do. Yesterday, i got some good cries in.

I've given up on the symptoms. I've had everything from sore boobs to exhaustion, to constipation to missing AF and it means NOTHING. I like what was said above - if you're pregnant than you already are and if we aren't we wait to try again. We are doing everything we can ladies.
My hubby said that if we are still trying in November than he will go and get checked out. He's terrified after watching me go through the pain of losing the last two sometimes I'm not sure if he wants to go through that again. By this I mean he is avoiding :sex:.... I'm in a little bit of a pickle. :shrug:
I don't think it's him though. I think there may be something wrong with me. I've had some tests done but not very detailed. When AF arrives as scheduled it is very light and only lasts a day or two. Dr. said no big deal but I'm worried... For 2 months she didn't show at all.... imagine my excitement when she didn't arrive only to be so disappointed when test after test showed -'ve.

O this weekend and then officially in the TWW. I'm going to have to pin hubby down to have my way with hime. Was going to try SMEP but no luck this month.

So I'm pretty sure she's coming.. I'm still cramping. Took a test BFN.. Can't believe iui didn't work. I'm so crushed. Deep down i still wonder "is it possible"... But idk, I'm so hurt... I don't know what else to do. Yesterday, i got some good cries in.

It's not over til it's over. I've been cramping since my iui. Keep your chin up. We'll get our babies. I know it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->