how fantastic is primark????

Status
Not open for further replies.
I miss Primemark! :(

I used to love it but don't feel right shopping there now since they were exposed for exploiting kids in swetshops :hissy:

I really miss it but can't bring myself to go back in there :dohh:

It kind of wasn't Primark that were employing them, not directly anyway. Primark employ people to produce the products, and it was those people who employed the kids. I don't know why Primark gets the most of the bad press though, seeing as most of the supermarkets and cheaper clothes companies do exactly the same thing. I think Gap has been exposed for it previously too.. There's a lot we don't know, I think..

Anyway, I work in Primark (I'm aware I sound like I was really sticking up for them now, but I don't really like working there tbh) and I always buy bits for Ryan and some for myself from there. :) x

I LOVE PRIMARK!!! :happydance:

I was looking for a maternity coat a couple of weeks back, and went into Primark with Kayleigh for some bits for her, and found a lovely coat in there for £17!:happydance: One of those that sort of swings out at the bottom, so loads of room for bump!:happydance:

Off in town tomorrow so may have to pop in.:blush:

I bought 2 all in ones for the kids, the fleece type one's for bed and when we have a lazy day, my son always climbs into our bed and freezes us with his feet!! And he likes to strip when we're in the house!! No more!! lol £3 each!! i know they go up to at least 3-4 because got that size for kieran x

I've just been in and bought a little pair of PJs (18-23 months) for £2 and a set of 3 tights for £3 (18-23months)!!

They've got some beautiful outfits in there for little girls, but didn't have the size I was looking for. :(

Awesomeness!!!

xx

ooh i love primark, pretty much all of leyleys stuff is from there haha

and most of mine and bfs stuff too i must say

we're poor ;)

primark is mint!

xxx

Pree-mark :p

I don't like it either, for said reason

I miss Primemark! :(

I used to love it but don't feel right shopping there now since they were exposed for exploiting kids in swetshops :hissy:

I really miss it but can't bring myself to go back in there :dohh:

i love primark, the panarama thing about the sweat shops wasnt actually primarks fault the factorys in india were agreeing to the work load knowing they couldnt cope with it then subletting primarks contracts to other factorys that used children without primarks knowledge or consent after this all came to light primark actually set up a foundation to look after children that were exploited by sweat shops.

The make up is really good...also bought a lush little set for my nephew with grey cords and a little turtle top all for 4 squid..love primarni

I love it for their PJ's,bed sets,kids clothes.
I go to the one in Manchester and its great :)

I love it,although its a pain Manchester being the nearest one lol......I need hours to get round it, although the baby section isn't that big really..not for 0-6mth anyways....

Got the babys 1st xmas bag to fill....nice idea..and a cute little red bolero cardi with fur detachable collar and sequins for olivia...3 quid!!!!

:smug:
Pree-mark :p

haha it so is pree-mark

everyone laughs at me here for ''sayin it wrong''

whatever lol, its preemark!

Primark! I've had this debate so many times! Lol. You don't say Preemary school or Preece (Price) do ya?! :rofl:

:smug: ur not gna convince me!! lol, me and OH have this argument everytime we go to town haha

ive always called it preemark, although he did apply for a job there and apparently all the high up bossy people called it primark...woteva lol, i dont care, it'll always be preemark to meeee :D

We love it, hubby gets stuff from there, we get bits for the baby from there. I love it myself, i am 2 sizes smaller there than other places, so i really love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"