How Long Before Your First Period?

I had an erpc at 9 weeks and got my af 30 days later so voted 2-4 weeks. We then caught first month after which I will always feel eternally grateful for. I wish you ladies all the luck in the world and a quick bfp :dust:

Naturally miscarried but ended up with erpc same day cos it wasnt complete x

D&C is practically the same as ERPC so no, it was a MMC baby died at 6 weeks I have the op at 9 weeks. I had a bit of spotting the day after then ovulated again cd 19 (normally cd13/14) the af at cd30 (normally cd26). Hope that helps.

edit: sorry thought you were asking me ignore post :dohh: should have read previous!

*bangs head on desk*
It's been over four weeks since the ERPC and no AF. It's been a calendar month today actually.

I think I ovulated a week and half ago, so I'm hoping for AF next week. However, before the pregnancy my BBs would have always been bigger by this stage before AF's arrival. They're still rather small and not very full and whilst I've had a bit of niggly cramping, I just don't feel like AF's on her way yet.

I'm frustrated, impatient and getting upset. Why I can't I just have my period so I can finally try to move on a little? Every day without AF just reminds me "I would have been xxweeks & days pregnant now". I don't know how I'll feel after AF but I do think I'll do less remembering of how many weeks and days of happiness I would have had at that point...

Can't vote yet as AF hasn't shown up yet :shrug:

I had the ERPC 15th December so it's been 4 weeks and 2 days

I thought something was starting on Wednesday (at exactly 4 weeks since ERPC) has i had lightly stained CM (the kind i normally get when AF is finishing up and on her way out of town!) and light cramping (and a bad mood :blush: ) but it was just a one-off it seems, and i have had nothing since...zilch, zero, nada sign that she is on her way...

They told me anything from 3-6 weeks so not panicking yet, my sister is the only person i know IRL who has had to have an ERPC and she had her first AF 6 weeks after.

:hugs: to everyone waiting

*bangs head on desk*
It's been over four weeks since the ERPC and no AF. It's been a calendar month today actually.

I think I ovulated a week and half ago, so I'm hoping for AF next week. However, before the pregnancy my BBs would have always been bigger by this stage before AF's arrival. They're still rather small and not very full and whilst I've had a bit of niggly cramping, I just don't feel like AF's on her way yet.

I'm frustrated, impatient and getting upset. Why I can't I just have my period so I can finally try to move on a little? Every day without AF just reminds me "I would have been xxweeks & days pregnant now". I don't know how I'll feel after AF but I do think I'll do less remembering of how many weeks and days of happiness I would have had at that point...

Hi hun, I got mine 4 days after the calendar month anniversary of the MC. I also had a good feeling I ovulated a couple of weeks before AF actually came, try to trust your instincts, but its hard not to keep checking and willing it to come. I hope you get it in the next few days :hugs: xxxx

I thought something was starting on Wednesday (at exactly 4 weeks since ERPC) has i had lightly stained CM (the kind i normally get when AF is finishing up and on her way out of town!) and light cramping (and a bad mood :blush: ) but it was just a one-off it seems, and i have had nothing since...zilch, zero, nada sign that she is on her way...

They told me anything from 3-6 weeks so not panicking yet, my sister is the only person i know IRL who has had to have an ERPC and she had her first AF 6 weeks after.

2 nights before my first AF came, I had slight pink in my CM too. A bit confusing at the time. I hope yours comes asap xxxx :hugs:

2 nights before my first AF came, I had slight pink in my CM too. A bit confusing at the time. I hope yours comes asap xxxx :hugs:

It's here! :wohoo: Don't think i've ever been as pleased to see :witch:

How spooky is that though?! Had a few cramps in the bath this eve, put Toby to bed and then went to the toilet and low and behold AF seems to have properly arrived.

Very relieved. I also thought i ov'd some time around/just after new year (not charting/temping/using opk's, just had some telltale signs and symptoms between 31st Dec and 4th Jan ish) so i guess she's bang on time really.

Hope the rest of you ladies don't have long to wait :hugs:

Rebaby maybe you should start charting now hun?

I have found charting invaluable since our loss as it re-assures me that my body is doing what it should and hopefully we will be able to time our :sex: better.

Feisty Fidget have you not found your temps all over the place? ive only temped for last 4 days since mc and its up and down at the moment wasnt like that before x

Hey Poppy~ looks like we're in the same boat! I lost my baby at 8.5 weeks and am now on cycle day 10 too. I had a D&C Dec 7th at 11wks when I found out, and got AF on 1/6/11. Good luck this cycle! Do you know if its better to BD everyday or every other during fertile period?

Awww good luck to you too sweetie :dust::dust::dust: Every other day is best so there is fresh spermies there :thumbup: let me know how you get on, ive just done my first OPK looks like another few days and fx i get a positive xx

Hi guys,
I had my mc on 21st december so im still waiting to get my period. feel abit like its on its way but its hard to tell. The hospital has been monitering my hcg levels and they only went back to the non-oregnant range yesterday so does that mean i should expect my period now or in a few more weeks? so confusing
x x x

littlejenx- I got my period about 2.5 weeks after I got a neg HPT, which is sensitive to a level of 25. So I would say probably about 2 weeksish. But everyone is different, some get it sooner, some get it later.

thanks Poppy. I'll be doing my 1st OPK this afternoon! I've actually never tried to have a baby, so this will be interesting...I'm kind of nervous about it for some reason.

My baby that I MC was an oops. I forgot my BC pills on a business trip to Hong Kong in September, haha, and DH and I had sex unprotected a few times and there ya go!

We'll have to keep in touch to see how it turns out for us this cycle. Good luck!!

Only takes the once :haha: yes deffo keep in touch and im sure you'll get your BFP in no time :happydance: x

1babylost- I got pregnant pretty quickly too (only had unprotected once in November and fell pregnant) how far gone where you when you miscarried? i was 5 weeks and 6 days.
can't wait to see another positive but we have not starting trying yet, hopefully we will once my period has been and gone. How long have you been trying for? x

I lost the baby at about 8.5 weeks, but didn't find out until 11 weeks. I had no signs of miscarriage and had seen a heartbeat at 7 weeks of 128bpm.... I had a D&C on 12/7/10 when I found out the baby had passed. I decided to wait until after my 1st period to TTC, so this is my first cycle trying. I got my period on 1/6/11.

Woohooo i got my period, hurray!!! its 27 days since the first day of my miscarriage so i am really chuffed!
Im really sorry to hear about your loss (1babylost). atleast you are back in the swing of things now and are ready to ttc. Best of luck x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->