how long did it take for your hormones to show negative

:hugs: petzy! So sorry you have this to worry about :( I have also read about doubling being anywhere from 24-96 hours on some sites, and it does slow down after you reach 1200 I think. I am thinking of you!

And damn these nurses. I swear, I know they have to say these things... but it's really disheartening. They've been saying that to me EVERY TIME I TALK TO THEM too. "If you have vomiting, severe cramping, bleeding" blah blah. I guess once you are in this "category" of patients they have to say that.

fandabby - good to hear from you, best of luck for your scan on Tuesday!

Thanks girls. I appreciate it. Trying to stay positive :) it's just hard after what we've been through!

Oh petzy! I'm sorry you're worried. But, THEY ARE rising!! I got great advice from ladies on here that we need to be thankful with the time we get with each baby whether it be only in utero or in person. Think positive vibes and send them to that little one inside you! :hugs: you know we all understand where you're at!

BFN since those faint lines last week. So, AF should be here any moment. Although some things have come to my attention with my DH's finances that are very upsetting and my hurtful MIL, who lives with us, is showing no signs of leaving, so I don't want to bring a baby into this stressful situation until things are resolved. More detail in my journal. TTC may have to be on the back burner for a little while. :cry:

Petzy: take a deep breath and stay positive. I don't think those numbers are a problem. I understand it's different when it's you and you will understandably worry until you get confirmation that your bean is squirming around inside you.

Kim: You are Sooooooooooo close!!! You have had a long road with this one. Maybe we will end up cycle buddies soon. I still haven't ovulated since my mc. 10 frikkin' weeks! Also wanted to tell you that it turns out I have a big gallstone. I found it by accident when doing some imaging during my cancer treatment. Once I stopped chemo and my body settled down it doesn't bother me at all. I assume it's still there :shrug: Can't wait to see your negative test next week :thumbup:

Hi everyone! I have still been following this thread and so glad to see even more bfp's!

Petzy - those numbers don't look bad at all IMO! I think they're being over cautious (well I hope so anyway )

Afm I'm officially in the tww now, we did the smep plan this month which has worked for us the last 2 pregnancys so fingers crossed. Im trying not to think about it and even writing on here i feel like I'm tempting fate. but I guess it either will happen or it won't this month, nothing I came do now.

Hey Ladies.

Petzy good luck with your bloodwork tomorrow.

Fandababy good luck with your scan on Tuesday.

I'm sure both of you fine ladies will be just fine!!!

qwk sorry to hear you are so sick :( maybe it's a girl this time? although I have to say my two term pregnancies were VERY different and both boys :) my first I was sick the full 9 months... on meds for the whole time. With my second, it stopped at about 15 weeks!!!

Sara, yikes 10 weeks... tell your body to smarten up!!! Is there anything that they can give you to induce a cycle? Thanks for the info on your gallstone... mine are both large, I joke one for each baby I've had hahaha I've only had 1 attack, so I'm not sure they will do anything, just worried about getting preggo and having another attack...

Leah sorry to hear about the troubles at home... I have to say I don't think, for the most part, that living with family ever works!! but that's just my experience. Stay strong and remember what's important to you and your little girl... every one deserves to be happy but also good relationships are never easy... again my 2 cents. I know you've had a bad past experience but you're a strong woman :) HOpefully you guys get everything sorted out soon.

Kim

Hi ladies..

Just got the call... 5400 HcG would have been double and it was 5213 in 48 hours so she said that was just fine as it was over 60% and they booked me for next Tuesday ultrasound... AHHHHHHHHH. Why don't I feel better yet??

It is a relief on one hand but I am still uneasy, cant help it! I will try to relax until Tuesday but man will I be nervous before that appt... lol

Hey petzy was just coming on to check on you! That is a great number! How many dpo are you now? And that means it is doubling faster now too right? :hugs: try not to worry... Impossible I know.

ahh petzy!!! that's awesome!! that's perfect!!! I'm soo happy for you. I know you are having trouble relaxing so I'll be excited for you!!! woohoo!!!

I'm still waiting for the result on my bw from friday. Spoke with my doc this am about my gallstones, she said just wait and see nothing to do on my end but wait and no impact on TTC!!!! yipeee!!! now on to my apt with the ob wednesday. I have an ultrasound and apt, I called this am because my cycle seems to be starting, so I asked if it was still okay to have the u/s or if I should wait, the receptionist said it was fine... not sure she really knows but that's okay!! I'm still meeting with the general surgeon next week and have a mamogram oh and my DS has his 18 month apt... oh and I have a full time job... hahahaha

Hey petzy was just coming on to check on you! That is a great number! How many dpo are you now? And that means it is doubling faster now too right? :hugs: try not to worry... Impossible I know.

Thanks so much... yes seems to be going up just fine I guess! I read that once it hits like 5000-6000 it starts to slow down a bit, plus I was at 48 hour mark and not 72 so I just need to learn to be happy with the number lol

How many DPO? I think about 24 or so? LMP was December 2nd... I should be about 5 weeks today maybe a day more...

ahh petzy!!! that's awesome!! that's perfect!!! I'm soo happy for you. I know you are having trouble relaxing so I'll be excited for you!!! woohoo!!!

I'm still waiting for the result on my bw from friday. Spoke with my doc this am about my gallstones, she said just wait and see nothing to do on my end but wait and no impact on TTC!!!! yipeee!!! now on to my apt with the ob wednesday. I have an ultrasound and apt, I called this am because my cycle seems to be starting, so I asked if it was still okay to have the u/s or if I should wait, the receptionist said it was fine... not sure she really knows but that's okay!! I'm still meeting with the general surgeon next week and have a mamogram oh and my DS has his 18 month apt... oh and I have a full time job... hahahaha

Thanks Kim! That's awesome the stones wont affect your TTC :) Great news! Sounds like you have everything in the works woo! And a new full time job? You go girl!:hugs:

Meg

Haha not a new job i am just trying to work my hours with all of these medical apts... :)

Petzy, remember an average is just that. For a 48 hour doubling to be average some people have to be faster and some people have to be slower. I don't think you have any reason to worry right now. Honest!! Congratulations on your wonderful news :flower:

Great news Petzy about your numbers, take a deep breath and keep busy now until your scan. Everything will be fine.

Kim, glad things are heading in the right direction for you. Sounds like you're getting really busy with appointments and work. Good luck all round.

Leah sorry to hear things aren't so great at home. Can't imagine having MIL staying, we'd end up divorced! Yeap we don't get on.

qwk, how are things going with you? Hope you're pregnancy is blooming and not giving you too much sickness now.

Sig, that's unbelievable, 10 weeks and still no ovulation. Not entirely sure as no medic on this but I took Black Cohosh when my miscarriage started as I read it helps regulate and induce ovulation. You are to stop taking it when you get your positive on pee stick for ovulation (which I did) as it is also used for labour so if you were to continue taking it I guess it would prevent implantation.

Anyways I have copied an extract which I came across - google of course - here it is:

"Black cohosh benefits female fertility by having estrogen-like effect on a female body leading to better ovulation and maximizing chances of egg fertilization. Black cohosh tea could be taken by both a man and a woman to even further increase the likelihood of pregnancy.

Black cohosh benefits PCOS (polycystic ovarian syndrome) that is a complex endocrine disorder with multiple and hard to treat symptoms. Black cohosh tea helps regulate ovulation and has overall positive effect on female reproductive system."

Might be worth looking into. I also read somewhere that taking BC up until your ovulation sign, your body produces more progesterone naturally which also helps LP and with implantation, improves chances.

Good luck and I hope your body starts behaving soon for you.

Tooty, wishing you lots of luck and sending a tonne of baby dust your way. That plan sounds good to me and that's what we did this time around. Fingers crossed this is your BFP. Keep us updated with your symptom spotting.

AFM I go for my scan tomorrow, nervous as heck and keep asking myself, do I feel pregnant. The spotting has stopped altogether now so tomorrow will tell if we managed to keep baby intact with all that bleeding I had christmas week. Damn first trimesters. Will update you all once I know what is going on. I put myself at 7ish weeks counting from when I had my positive on ovulation and adding 2 weeks since we caught before AF this is a guess. Hoping for abdominal ultrasound and not other. Other bl**dy well hurt me last time and don't fancy that as feeling fragile as it is.

Bye for now, have a great evening or day depending on time zone.

Haha not a new job i am just trying to work my hours with all of these medical apts... :)

oh haha I gotcha... Yeah I like that I could do the bloods before work up until now but I have to miss a few hours next week for the ultrasound.. hoping I don't need to miss too much work or I will have to fess up...

Petzy, remember an average is just that. For a 48 hour doubling to be average some people have to be faster and some people have to be slower. I don't think you have any reason to worry right now. Honest!! Congratulations on your wonderful news :flower:

Thanks darlin' :)

thanks for the info findababy. I will look into that. I just went today for the first time in a long time to see my acupuncturist. I have had good luck in the past regulating my cycle using acupuncture and have high hopes that she can help me again. I really like going and find it relaxing. She gave me a chinese herb blend that is supposed to regulate my cycle and promote follicle growth. It should help my kidney yang :shrug: I also just bought a yoga DVD that has poses specific for each phase of your cycle. I do have major infertility problems so I'm not that surprised that the mc affected me more than it typically would for another woman.

thanks for the info findababy. I will look into that. I just went today for the first time in a long time to see my acupuncturist. I have had good luck in the past regulating my cycle using acupuncture and have high hopes that she can help me again. I really like going and find it relaxing. She gave me a chinese herb blend that is supposed to regulate my cycle and promote follicle growth. It should help my kidney yang :shrug: I also just bought a yoga DVD that has poses specific for each phase of your cycle. I do have major infertility problems so I'm not that surprised that the mc affected me more than it typically would for another woman.

Good luck Sig. Natural therapies are great, hope your body responds nicely and before you know it into your first cycle.

thanks fandabby, been feeling pretty sickish still, which I know is a good sign - it just wears me down!

Good luck today, keep us posted!!!

fandababy thinking of you!!! I'm stalking for an update :)

Sara looks like you've got everything under control, your body will respond in no time! hopefully we can be cycle buddies.

AFM I got my beta today at 3!!!! yipee officially negative .. what a looong wait! I was supposed to have an ultrasound tomorrow to asses my uterus, but since I got my period today.. of course... we have to bump that by a week... but all in all looks like I could be TTC on my next cycle..

Does anyone know how long it takes to replenish your folic acid? mine was completely depleted because of the methotrexate shot they gave me and I was told I could not take any until my levels were less than 5.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->