How long did it take you to get pregnant?

It can vary so much!! I know people who got pregnant first try, then had secondary infertility and had to use treatment to get pregnant again. And others who tried for 10 months the first time and got pregnant first try the second time. So what's happened before can't predict what will happen again.

Anecdotally, we got pregnant with four pregnancies:
- 1st month
- 1st month (mc)
- 3rd month
- 2nd month

DS- one month if that, no issues
Dd1- 2 months
Dd2- 7 months
Angel DS- 2 years
This baby- 10 years and 3 cycles

I'm not in a relationship anymore but with my 1 year old I met someone fooled around and got pregnant within that first week... We ended up in a relationship afterwards but that didn't work out.. Now here I am pregnant again from him and he only came for 9 days to visit his daughter... I had just taken out my iud a little over month before due to too much bleeding in between periods and bad cramping. With my first daughter I got pregnant within 4 months after coming off the depo shot for a year... Then got pregnant within 2 weeks of trying with my second and had a mc... Then it took me about a year to get pregant again with my now 6 year old...

1st pregnancy - unplanned, 9 months unprotected sex ended up in a bfp - 7 year old DD.

2nd pregnancy - 2nd month of trying - 5 year old DS

3rd pregnancy - 1st month of trying, resulted in a mc at 7 weeks

4th pregnancy - 1 time unprotected sex, decided we *might* start trying but got my bfp before we actually did! - currently 36+5 with DS2

Dd1 - 1 time of spontaneous unprotected dtd

Chemical - 1 month ttc after cycles returned after bfing

Dd2 - 3 months ttc

Dd3 - one oops

Chemical - one contraceptive failure

1st pregnancy, took 13months, 4 of which where using Clomid to help me ovulate

Current pregnancy, took 2 months

1st DS - 6 weeks unassisted
2nd DS - 2.5 years, first round of clomid

1 & 2 was mini pill oopsies

This baby was just under 4 months :)

1st- 18 months
2nd- 4 months
3rd- 3 months
4th- first cycle but lost it. Then conceived twins naturally 2 cycles after.
6th- straight after having the twins, didn’t even get a first postpartum period.

DS - one month
Just got a bfp for our 2nd - has taken nearly 2 years

I got pregnant on the first cycle of trying. I'm hoping this baby sticks <3

I had my implant taken out 10 October and got my BFP 10 December.

1. First month off contraception (mc)
2. First time dtd after a miscarriage (DS1)
3. Second month off contraception (twin mc)
4. Second cycle after the twin miscarriage (DS2)
5. Three months off contraception (molar pregnancy)
6. My current pregnancy - got a surprise :bfp: a month after coming off the pill

So there doesn't seem to have been any kind of pattern with mine- I seem to get pregnant fairly easily but then don't always stay pregnant.

1st baby - 1st month
2nd - 7 months
3rd - 12 months
4th - 2.5 years
5th pregnancy -7 months (ended in miscarriage at 5 weeks)
6th pregnancy - 2 years 11 months (started immediately after miscarriage so total TTC time 3.5 years)

I've been pregnant 11 times. Had 6 losses. It took 3 years to have my first. I wasn't trying not preventing with my 3 other children. It took 16 months to fall with my now pregnancy xx

4.5 longest years of my life! :(

Had tests upon tests at the fertility hospital, medication for months on end, tried pre-seed, different positions, you name it - we tried it. Then in May last year, we got the shock of our lives and got our POSITIVE! =D&gt; :bfp:

The day we never ever thought would ever come.

We're currently due TODAY - 19/02/20 and our little man is showing no signs of wanting to show his face :baby::blue:

We were trying for about 3 cycles but really cranked things up after BFNs the first two cycles. Last cycle we used OPKs and were like bunnies to make something stick and here we are! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->