How long did it take you to get pregnant?

It really varies with my first it took over a year, with my second it was straight away but unfortunately it ended in miscarriage, 3 weeks after the miscarriage I was pregnant again with DD2, and 12 weeks after DD2 was born I fell pregnant with DD3 she wasn't at all planned. This one wasn't planned either as I was on the pill :dohh:

I'm one of the very lucky ones who fell pregnant during the first cycle with both my son and this pregnancy. Family members make jokes that DH isn't allowed to sneeze near me!

I'm one of the very lucky ones who fell pregnant during the first cycle with both my son and this pregnancy. Family members make jokes that DH isn't allowed to sneeze near me!

Glad it's not just my family that make this joke :haha:

Haha! That's too funny! Are you able to tell right away when you're pregnant as well? I swear, I can pinpoint implantation.

Haha! That's too funny! Are you able to tell right away when you're pregnant as well? I swear, I can pinpoint implantation.

Yep lol my OH thought I was making it up this time around but I was like no I'm telling you I'm pregnant....he didn't believe it until I got a digi test that said the word pregnant, the two pink links weren't enough :haha:

DS1 2 months
DS2 4 years that was finally the result of an assisted conception

OH and I started NTNP in October 2014, moved into serious measure-everything trying around January 2015, and went back to NTNP after no success in September 2016, as we weren't eager to be pregnant during wedding season with so many weddings in the family this year (ours included). Surprise! Conceived this January, tested positive at 5+3 on Valentine's. And here we were thinking we'd be looking into IVF after the wedding was over.

So 27 months, counting both periods of serious trying and NTNP.

We don't want a huge age gap, so I figure we'll only do the mildest form of birth control recommended by my doctor (if recommended at all), for the shortest amount of time, and go back to NTNP.

2months with 1st (likely would have got pregnant first month but DH had a sickness big when I was ovulating....). With this pregnancy I had my implant taken out in August, we used condoms for a while. Then pretty much stopped and got pregnant straight away NPNT in the November.

We started trying Nov 2014. With 2 losses and a year of fertility treatments. We finally got our bfp on a natural cycle.

2nd cycle with our first (now 4), also 2nd cycle with my 2nd pregnancy, but that unfortunately ended in mc. Now pregnant again 1 month after mc. I'm grateful it's easy for me, even with the loss, as I'm nearly 37 now.

3 years with DD.
This baby we weren't trying and I came off the pill for surgery and got pregnant.

Five years. Seven months of clomid and timed intercourse, two egg retrievals, five transfers, one miscarriage, and now there's an extremely activelittle boy squeezing my bladder on the daily to let me know he's still there.

Our first was conceived after exactly one 'oops', we weren't trying and boy were we in shock!

Our second took 5 months of trying.

I've just found out I'm pregnant with baby number 3 and it also happened after one rendezvous! We weren't planning to try until next year and literally only had one tango this cycle and up the duff.

Wasn't trying with my eldest, she was a surprise! With my youngest we were trying for just over a year. With this pregnancy, we were trying for 15/16 months. X

We are expecting our first after over 6 years of trying, natural conception :)

#1 6 months,
#2 12 month
#3 I had been charting for 7 month and ovulated the day husband came back from 7 month deployment . So first ahem , meeting !!
#4 , current pregnancy, stopped BC April 16th this year , started first cycle on may 23rd , ovulated on June 8th , only DTD once on Ovulation day. Taadaa , BFP!!!

My first took six years, concieved naturally after months of fertility treatments. My second 6 months of ntnp. I have pcos and my husband has low motility, we are very thankful for our little blessings!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->