• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

How long did you push for?

2 pushes! :) About 30 secs! Only advantage to having a little baby! lol

3 hours of hard pushing, he was back to back and head crooked. At 3 hours his heart rate dropped severely and they started getting the vacuum out and I finally pushed him out.

1.5 hours - the whole time her heart kept dipping and the time between losing her heart rate and picking it up got longer and longer. Then they realised she had completely disengaged and they sent me for an ECS. She was back to back and face first too, my little donut :dohh: :rofl:

About 30 minutes, and I experienced the infamous 'ring of fire.' I had no idea such a burning, terrifying pain existed until I gave birth (I did it naturally, while hooked up to pitocin no less!)

The baby kept crowning, but the pain was so intense that I couldn't get him all the way out. I just remember everyone yelling at me, lol. I finally started 'wrapping myself around my baby' (whatever the heck that means) and I pushed him out after that.

Made me wish I took my pre natal classes more seriously!

Oh she was back to back and head tilted lol xx

I was only pushing for 30 minutes (if even that long!) before registrar decided on emergency forceps (fetal distress) xx

One hour then forceps for me. The nurse told me they let people push for 3 hours before they remove the baby some other way...

I pushed for 10 mins on my own and then had forceps for 4 minute and she came out, not too bad but felt like ages cause i only had gas and air

2 hours before episiotomy and ventouse oww lol x

2 hours before episiotomy and forceps. I was shattered as i laboured for 22 hours right through the night and could barely open my eyes! Only gas and air for me too until the forceps. Not sure how i did it to be honest. :)

with my first I pushed for over and hour and a half, but with my DD It was about 3-4 mins! just 2 contractions from her saying push to my little girl popping out lol

26 mins, although wish it was longer as I had a horrible tear from his big head being born so quick!!

With my first it was over 2 hours and then ended in section.

My second was an hour exactly!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->