• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

How long did you push for?

An hour followed by ventouse delivery. I wasn't allowed to push for any longer because Liam had already pooed. He was back to back too.
I had an epidural and couldn't really feel myself pushing. I also had no urge to push at all.

I was pushing for about 45 mins before they intervened because Amy's heartbeat kept dropping and she was becoming distressed. I ended up having an assisted delivery, ventous.

I pushed for 2hrs 10 mins with the 1st, 12 mins with the 2nd and 3 mins with the 3rd and 4th. I don't think I pushed properly with the 1st as I was really paranoid about poohing myself. :haha: All 4 of my kids were back to back and I had no pain relief with any of them.:dohh:

45 minutes out of an 8 hour labour, but had an epi so it was fine!

I pushed for 6 hours with Alfie which ended in a ventose delivery, and pushed for 1 minute with Molly ( said to the mw I need to push she said you can't be ready your only 7cm but the urge was too strong so I pushed and her head was there 30 seconds later another push and she was here)

I was in labour from Sunday til Tuesday v traumatic cant exactly remember how long pushing for but was well over 4 hours - Izzy was 9lbs 11oz - had just gas and air and a third degree tear :-( x

2 hours. It didnt feel that long though, maybe i just wasnt pushing hard enough cos as soon as the MW told me she would bring the doctors in to intervene if i didnt have a baby in 10 minutes i pushed him right out! Hehe.

Over 3 hours. She was back to back and did NOT wanna come out!!!!

An hour but he wouldn't go past a certain station no matter how much i pushed so i ended up having a ventouse !

I was only let push for 2 hours and then given a c section- big baba and back to back.

I was only let push for 2 hours and then given a c section- big baba and back to back.

Wow Im surprised they only let u go 2 hours (unless there is other medical reasons)...

Alessa was fairly big (8 lb 10 oz) and was back to back and they let me go over 3. They did have that thing screwed into her head to watch her heart rate and ended up using the vacuum but ya O_O

I was pushing from about 6:10am and they eventually used the ventouse, he was born at 7:44am.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->