how long did you push

4 pushes 7 minutes! Lots of awful contractions for 1 hour before though...

I was pushing for 2 hours before they got her out with forceps. I admit I wasn't giving it my all because it hurt me so much, I felt like a failure really but TBH time really does fly so it didn't seem that long.

about 25 min...well it was 4 contractions (and they were about 5-7min apart)

An hour and 17 mins.. i ended up with ventouse and episiotomy aswell though.

for my daughter is was 20 minutes (about 5 contractions, pushed 3 times with each contraction).

with my son it was 7 minutes (about 3 contractions.)

I started pushing at 4.00am, My first was born with 3 pushes at 4.03am, I missed the chance to push so we had to wait my second was born with 3 pushes at 4.16am!

22 mins & 4 pushes with mine & it was 1st baby. My body just did it for me!

I think it was about 15-20 minutes.
I had a fantasttic midwife and she coached me through the whole thing, think it only took about 4-5 pushes to birth her, and there was no stitches.
Fingers crossed I get as lucky this time, because it was intense, and very hard work.

15 min. It would've been much faster but the cord rapped around his neck several times very tightly causing the contractions to drop off and they had to get me Pitocin.

2nd stage labour to 3rd & final stage was 1/2hr & with 4 big pushes my precious baby Girl was out!

10 long minutes..... the longest of my life but it was definitely worth it in the end.

55 minutes of pushing, though it didn't feel that long. Seemed more like 20 minutes?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->