• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

how long did you push

3 hours! It was SO hard. He was back to back and a 9lber ! his shoulders also got stuck.
Had an epi and found it very hard to feel contractions to push.

2.5 hours with my son. Had a lovely midwife who let me try to get him out myself for as long as I could (she was only supposed to let me push for up to 2 hours) but he was back to back and stuck fast so it was a ventouse in the end X

45 with my son then vaccume cause his heart rate dropped. I pushed for 7 minutes with my daughter but omg the pressure with her was so intense!

When my water broke I was 10 cm at 7:45am and "very close to crowning" and after 2.5 hours of VERY VERY VERY horrible back-labor pushing she was still...."very close to crowning."

!!!

At this point I was SCREAMING bloody murder for the vacuum and once they got that attached to her it took about 3 more rounds of contraction (about 10-12 pushes) before she was out. I thought I'd never ask for the vacuum, but I'm very glad I did! She wasn't gonna budge!!!

I got the urge to push at home. But from the time they actually told me "okay you can push" when i got to the hospital and theyd got all set up (which btw felt like an eternity trying to resist) it was 7 minutes. Once they told me i could start i just couldnt stop.. and that was with a back to back baby!

Everyone is different but mine was 3 minutes of pushing before she came flying out! One push was the head second push was the whole body

Less than 5 minutes of pushing for me, induced labour, back to back and first baby, although he was only 34+5.

The doctor was literally just taking a scraping of blood from Jack's head and telling me I was 7cm when I told him I needed to push! A couple of minutes later they told me I could, and he was literally out in 3/4 pushes. None of this one push for the head, one for the rest of his body, he was well and truly out in that final push!

I was told he was delivered a bit too quickly for their liking though :shrug:

I pushed for an hour and half. He was sunny side up and the nurse told me that it would have been alot sooner had he cooperated lol.

Mine was around 3 hours. I had complications with my cervix swelling so I was allowed to push and then had to stop for 15 mins to let it rest. It sucked because I had no pain control at that point, it had ran out hours before I started to push and because it was a holiday they never came back to give me more. I hope this second one comes faster. :(

I think was about 45-50mins didn't seem that long tho at all. They told me they wouldn't let me push for longer than an hour before going to theatre which was when they whipped out the ventous thing.. But that was maybe because of his posiiton as others seem to have pushed longer.

2 hours with my 1st, 4 hours wtih my 2nd - 2 hours. Ended in forceps

20 mins

they say the average pushing time for your first is 1 hour tho.

1 hour with my first
and only 3 minutes with my second!!

7 minutes back to back baba :shock: ..i would say i dont know how i actually managed it but in all honesty i couldnt stop my body pushing even if i wanted to...i just helped a little :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->