• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

how long did you push

yeah ive been drinking that since 24 weeks...hopefully it works...of course bubs was back to back so im sure that played a very large role in it.

I love reading your stories and how it went..

but I always wondered if any of you during the pushing, started to feel nauseous and got sick? I'm someone who get sick often.. I can't eat food that is past date if not i'll be very ill so I try to avoid them.

That various for everyone...and probably depends if you're medicated or not...i dont tend to get sick easily but i did throw up once when i was 5-6CM....never got naseous after that. (my birth was unmedicated)

wow..impressive! I'll evenctually will be around that point.. tonight I'm feeling nauseous.. I need to get to bed, I'm TTC at the moment.. and I wanted to wait for saturday for a test but I think I'll have to do one soon.. got some symptoms going on haha x

Thank you! I've been waiting for months for this to happen.. it will be a long 3 minutes! haha I won't give up though!

My first took 39 minutes...

Somewhere between four and six hours. They shouldn't have allowed me to push for so long, and normally wouldn't, but the idiot newly qualified midhusband hadn't spotted that Imogen was completely malpresented and stuck.

Teddy took six minutes, he crowned on the first push.

first was 27 minutes. 2nd was about 5 mins. He also crowned on the first push, head was out with 2nd, body with 3rd.

Ds1 I never pushed once before being taken to theatre without him ever being in distress (F**kers)

DS2 1 and a half hours more or less....good slow pushing not a single stitch.

i cant imagine pushing for HOURS :shock: Sounds bloody horrid.

lol @ your i love foreskin sig!

Hmmm at the time it felt like I'd been pushing forever but at the same time I had no idea how long it was so it didnt feel thatlong at all.

I was living ctx to ctx and had no idea how long it had taken.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->