• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

how long did you push

57 minutes. I was exhausted after 4 days of labour.

25 minutes (first baby). i was induced, and my epidural had worn off by then, so i really felt every push.

Took me 3 hours to push but nothing happened so ended up with emergency forceps.

Took me 4 hours before i had a ventose delivery, needed an episotomy (sp) have been offered a c section next time due to complications but i dont know what to do

With my first less than 5 mins, she came out basically on her own cuz she was so little 5lbs 3oz. With this one again less than 5 mins, pushed max 4 times. He was 6lbs 12oz

It was about 15-20 minutes for me... My contractions spaced back out to about 2-3 minutes apart and he was out in 5 pushes :)

I was pushing for 7mins for my 1st baby, but laboured for 47 hours lol

I swear by RLT!

I pushed for half an hour, gravity definitely helps I think! I also took raspberry leaf tablets - maybe that helped too!

16 Minutes & was first baby. Also believe raspberry leaf tea helped x

i started pushing at 2.10am and my boy arrived at 3.37am
had to have episiotomy as the baby wouldn't come out.
RLT didn't help for me...

90 minutes. But I only pushed with contractions, and they were about 6 minutes apart. I drank 4 cups of RLT per day for the last month of pregnancy, not sure if it helped, maybe I didn't begin drinking it soon enough.

90 mins and then an episiotomy as she was too big. After that, two pushes and she was out. I didn't have RLT but will if we have another baby x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->