How long do you expect to get out of a day nappy?

sahara

Me, my OH and DD Nicola
Reaction score
As above really. What do you consider an acceptable amount of time to get out of your day nappies?

x

2-4 hours depending whether I'm at home or not. Change 2-3 hours at home depending on time e.g. fresh nappy when put down for nap. When out and about I'd expect 4 hours, would be great if it could do 5 hours.

I've got a mix of nappies that I trust for different reasons.

I can get about 6 hours but thats if i boost with bamboo... normally about 3-4 house without :D

so I am not unrealistic in wanting 2-3 hours out of a nappy :wacko:

Flips are the only ones that I can realiably get that out of esp in the morning.

He does get better as the day goes on, last night tho I got an hour out of wnos :dohh:

And I got wicking on my new weehugger after 1.5 hours grrrrr

Generally 2-3 hrs, however I know that the first nappy I put on him in the morning will only last about 1-2hrs max, he seems to be a power wee'er at this time and always does a morning poo so its change out of night nappy into fresh flip,(about 7.30am) go have a play and then breakfast, another small play and then go get dressed for day. (about 9am) and he'll need another change then.

leo still has 6/7 bf during the day and 1 or 2 at night - hoping when that reduces his wetting will get a bit better x

It will get better. I used to have a power wetter who soaked through everything. She's fine now.

i expect 3 hours, anything less and it say it wouldnt work for us.

I'd like to say 3 hours also but lately we've only been getting about 2 hours out of her pocket nappies. She's discovered water and loves sipping during the day so now she's peeing like a race horse :wacko:

3/4hrs out of my flips hun :) but thats out of my Organic inserts :)

I'd expect a minimum of 3 hours, and generally we get a big longer than that, especially from our BG's :thumbup:

3-4 hours. Less than that and I boost with bamboo or hemp to get it up to standard.

We get 3-4 hours out of a nappy, I gave up on everything but my flips as anything else leaked/wicked after a very short time. The first nappy of the day doesn't usually last so long (same situation as Kota).

I'd like to say 3 hours also but lately we've only been getting about 2 hours out of her pocket nappies. She's discovered water and loves sipping during the day so now she's peeing like a race horse :wacko:

:haha: Bethan's doing the same thing, right now!

About 3 hours for us; same as everyone else really...

3-4 hours, but I change before naps because I'm ambitious and keep daydreaming that he'll nap long enough to actually risk peeing through a nappy! :haha:

I get usually about 3-4 hours!
but when I go out I put in more inserts so I get about 4.5 hours :)

Mine last 2-3 hours usually.. they're from ebay

For me at least 3-4 hour. I do often get 6 hours if Im out n about and changing is inconvieniant and there is no "poo" :)

I normally change her every 3-4 hours, though I do sometimes pick up the nappy and think "Hrrm, this would probably have lasted longer."

ETA - she's in Itti AIOs for my Mum and her childminder, and those are 3 hours, tops, with mini-boosters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->