How long were you engaged/ did it take you to plan your wedding?

We have been engaged for over 4 years, No plans to get married yet, maybe next year :haha: x x x

Congratulations! I got engaged around 2 years ago and planning to wed in 2014.

xx

Congrats. We have been engaged almost 5 years now and still have no plans to get married (well we have plans but no savings... haha)

We have been engaged for over 4 years, No plans to get married yet, maybe next year :haha: x x x

Been together 10 years, engaged for almost 8. Spent the first 3 years broke as broke, then 4 years at uni and then when we finally set a date,both got good jobs and started to plan the actual event we discover that baby is on the way so the money from the wedding has been diverted to the baby.

Maybe 2014.

Congrats. :flow:

We got engaged in July 2007 and had our wedding in July 2009, so 2 years.

xxx

Congrats

We got enganged in Nov and married the following Nov. but we got married in Gretna Green where they have lots of wedding services that practically do everything for you for SUPER cheap.

Congratulations to you both!

Me and DH got married in June after a 7 year engagement, I never thought it would be that long but we prioritised baby making over wedding planning :haha:

We actually started to plan our wedding 2 years before we got married.

Happy wedding planning!

To me, it doesn't matter how long you're engaged for. Just as long as you have fun planning the wedding and enjoy the time doing so.

Congrats! We got engaged last Christmas and got married in May so 5 months! X

Do you know I can't actually recall exactly when we got engaged :blush: Though we were married within the same year.

We got engaged in April, and married that August, so four months.

Got together 11 years ago, got engaged 7 years ago and still not married with no plans to yet :(

Engaged Jan07 and married Oct09.

I've a cheek for leaving it so long seeing as a wedding planner in Cyprus sorted it all!

Sorry to hijack but just wondered how easy or hard was it planning an abroad wedding?? I'm thinking of doing the same but have no idea where to start!

I got engaged Christmas Day 2011. Still no plans yet. I have decided recently I want it to be abroad though. I wanna have all my children first as I want them to be apart of such a special day :flower:

Congratulations :)

We've been engaged since February and get married next June so we'll be engaged for 16 months :)

We got engaged Christmas day just gone and wedding booked for July 27th next year... :)

we have been engaged for 4 1/2 years... need a kick up the bum to start wedding plans :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->