How long were you engaged/ did it take you to plan your wedding?

We got engaged in 2000 but planned on a long engagment (turned out a hell of alot longer then I thought it would be) we originaly had in mind to get married Aprill 2003 but we both got made redundent from the same company, well I quit then he got made redundant and the company couldnt pay him a redundancy so we lost our home and had to move back to our parents and start all over again.
We eventualy set a date in April 2007 and got married in April 2008.
S we where engaged for eight year then took a year to plan the wedding (out of that year it realy only took a few months of actual planning the rest was just waiting for the date)

We got engaged on 28th june 2008, married 28th june 2010 in cyprus also had a wedding planner do it all

We got engaged in March 2011 and decided to weeks ago to get married on 9/11/12 :shock:

Massive congratulations.

We got engaged in July 2011 and have settled on May 2014 for our wedding. We've so far only booked the venue however we have already picked out invites, favour boxes, bridesmaid dresses, etc so now it's just a case of ordering and paying for them :)

We were engaged for years and then decided, lets do it.

So 5 weeks of planning. It was small though

We were engaged for 1 year and wedding planning took 4 months (got knocked up quicker then i expected lol)

We've been engaged since 2007. ( I think lol.. maybe 2006) is it bad I don't remember? :haha: and want to plan our wedding, I start and then get preoccupied with other things lol... we don't really care when we get married tbh.

Congrats! We got married a year and a half after getting engaged. Took about a year to sort the wedding. The most important thing to do is book the venue as they get booked up fast, everything else doesn't take too long to sort xx

Congratulations :flower: We got engaged in 1999 and then decided 28 days before our wedding to get married (was a low-key day) :D we had our 7 year anniversary yesterday :happydance:

xx

DH and I were engaged for 18 months but only because I wanted a May wedding. We got engaged in late October so a wedding for that May was a little too soon.

We planned the wedding in about 3 months (moved the date 3 times though, so ended up being a month later than the original plan). I was pregnant at the time though, so we wanted to be married before the baby arrived. (We ended up losing her 2 weeks before the wedding. :( )

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->