How many bridesmaids?

xemmax

mummy in love
Reaction score
How many bridesmaids did or will you have? I have 3 definites but there are 2 more I would like to ask. Is 5 too many?

I am soooooooo clueless but we just got a provisional date for next August and now I am sooooooo panicked :rofl:

I will have 2 adult bridesmaids and 2 flower girls. Personally I think if it's 5 adults then that is quite a lot but it's your wedding and if you can afford it then why not :)

I think it's too many too but I just don't know how to choose :wacko: I am literally the most clueless bride-to-be ever!

I just have 1 bridesmaid and 1 maid of honour. I found it difficult to pick because I didn't want people to be upset, so I just picked sister and best friend!

I'm having 3- two of my sisters and my SIL-to-be. my friend had 9 though!

have as many as you want to. I am a people-pleaser in general though, and would rather just have all of them as opposed to offending somebody.

this is how iv probably ended up buying 14 buttonholes :dohh: :blush:

xx

I am having 2 bridesmaids and a maid of honor. I am also having 1 flower girl

I'm having 1 :) and 1 flower girl! But I don't think 5 is too many if thats what you want xx

I have 2 bridesmaids and 1 flower girl. You should have as many bridesmaids as you want though! OH had a similar issue with his ushers, he wanted his brothers to all be ushers but there's 4 of them and it would've been too much, he didnt want to chose between them so we explained that to them and chose 2 close friends instead. They weren't offended (I don't think anyway!)

I've seen some weddings in magazines with about 8 bridesmaids. I personally think that more than two or three looks a little silly but who cares, it's your day!

I just had my 2 beautiful daughters as flowergirls :) Have as many as you like- its your day! xx

I have asked my cousin, and I am torn because Dave wants his sister (I don't particularly) and I am umming and arring about my best friend. Need to decide!!!

I don't think 5 is too many but mine ia about keeping costs down really.

Ask who you want, if you dont want your sil to be i wouldnt ask her.....she will have had her own wedding or will in the future to do tji gs the way she wants. My OH is not having my brother as anything and I am sure my brother doesnt care!

I'm having six! I only wanted three, four max, but my mom told me how offended my brother would be if I didn't have his wife and step daughter, so now I've been saddled with them for fear of offending them :dohh:

I'm having six! I only wanted three, four max, but my mom told me how offended my brother would be if I didn't have his wife and step daughter, so now I've been saddled with them for fear of offending them :dohh:

I hate it when people do this! I wasn't bridesmaid for my mum or my sister or any of my aunties or cousins and wouldn't expect to be! It's so so rude!

I'm having my five sisters as my bridesmaids but that is out of my choice, not because I have been pressured into it. They are my five best friends too. Have as many as you want!

I'm having two adults and a flowergirl.

I may have had one or two more if my budget would have stretched for more dresses

I'm having 4 adult bridesmaid and 3 flower girls!
I don't think 5 is too many, deffo go with who you want :)

Just two for me.

Personally I think you can/should have as many as you like. I really put my friends nose out of joint when I didn't ask her and since then I've heard from her about once a month, at most!!! You shouldn't ask people just because the 'expect' to be asked. If YOU want that person stood up there next to you on one of the most important days of your lives then YOU ask them :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->