• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

How many cycles did it take you to get pregnant?

1st - 25 months, but for 21 off them I had irregular periods
2nd - fell pregnant first time

If you've already been pregnant, had no known issues, normal cycles, and had a lot of sex during your fertile times/tracked ovulation with a predictor, How many cycles did it take you to get pregnant?

Ive read the statistics but I am curious to hear from some individual people.. if you did everything "right" and had no known issues, did it still take you awhile?

With DD 1st cycle

With the twin/ectopic 2nd cycle

With this pregnancy I got pregnant 6 weeks after surgery/ left Fallopian tube removed, but it was technically 2nd cycle

The first time I conceived on the 2nd cycle, but the second time it took 4 cycles.

3 months/cycles here too. Started trying in January and got our BFP in March. :)

It took us two cycles :) I was very lazily paying attention to ovulation, but not using that to time sex.

Two cycles and I got my BFP. I was surprised but so happy!

My SO and I weren't trying but weren't really preventing either. Based on that, I got pregnant the second cycle we were together.

3 cycles if you ask me, 1 cycle if you ask DH as he hadn't figured out that we (I) were actively trying the first two cycles :D

8 cycles, but second cycle of lots of sex haha x

1st - 2 cycles
2nd - 9 cycles (lost that one at 12 weeks)
3rd - 2/3 cycles
4th - wasn't trying but it was basically 1 or 2 cycles after birth control changed.

Approx 20cycles. But we were living at 2different places and irregularly meeting for the first 15cycles (I was studying at a place much distant from DH's home)

1st two children were NTNP within 1-2 cycles.
This time TTC 6 mths lost that bub, 2 cycles late I had a chemical then like 3-4 cycles later we fell pregnant using the withdrawal method, yeah go figure! We had stopped TTC for the year and booked a holiday to Bali. We aren't going anymore lol!

First pregnancy took 8 cycles but the first couple we didn't have sex as much so I'd say once we really got into it making sure we did it loads around ov, it took about 5.

I had a mmc though at 12 weeks.

This time it took 4 cycles so we were really pleased!

Oh and I have irregular cycles but medically apparently I'm fine, and I track ov quite easily, but 4 cycles was about 6 months.

We weren't TTC with our first but he would have been one or two cycles, and our second was after DTD once. :)

1st LO was unplanned, but fell pregnant sometime during my first pill pack (first 'cycle' after we stopped using barrier contraceptives)
When we started trying for this LO I fell pg first cycle but had a chemical, then fell pg again the cycle after.
Basically every pregnancy I've had has been at the first cycle it was possible for it to occur.

We conceived our first baby right after our wedding on the very first day. Thank you God for this. :baby: The second child was conceived exactly in our second cycle 5 days before ovulation. Thank you God again for this gift. :baby:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->