How many cycles did it take you to get pregnant?

8 years with Thomas. I losr counr of how many cycles. One cycle with Sophie. Now I'm nervous of sex! I feel like having Thomas kick-started my fertility.

Pregnancy #1- MC but 5 cycles trying
Pregnancy #2- 26 days after my MC I found out I was pregnant again!
Pregnancy #3- 1 cycle! BF for 13 months and was on BC 14 months as well. Was thinking about trying so I got off BC. Had a light bleed a few days later. 4 weeks later I took a test and low and behold positive!

We were super lucky. Fell pg on first month of trying! Took us both by surprise to be honest, we thought it would take about 6 months!!

One. We were very lucky as we were only WTT and when I ovulated early we gave it one go, never thinking it would work so soon. Saw baby on first scan yesterday, amazing.

1st pregnancy- was a surprise
2nd pregnancy- 2 months (I was on Mirena)

Meep, glad your scan went well! The first scan is a special occasion; that wonderful day you first see your baby <3

Hehe, it was brilliant and incredible but now I desperately want to be as close to delivery as you are! Time seems to be going so slowly now. You must be so excited - good luck with it!

We're so excited! Just can't wait to meet him/her :wohoo:

DD was a surprise, this baby was conceived on cycle 5 of actively TTC :thumbup:

1st baby: 1st cycle
2nd baby: 1st cycle
3rd baby: 2 cycles (Right after we had the 2nd baby lol)
4th pregnancy: pregnant with the paragurd Firmly in place after three years. (ectopic, had to have my left tube removed)
4th (and last) Baby: 2 cycles after having my surgery for my tube removal.

We HAVE to be using some type of BC to not become pregnant immediately...and even WITH the paragurd which is 99% effective, we STILL became pregnant. It is DEF a blessing having fertility (no denying that of course) but a challenge as well. I mean you want to be able to be intimate with out the "threat" (lol) of a baby ALL the time. I think that I will tie my remaining tube after this baby (God Willing) and hope for the best!

We didn't know anything about fertility and getting pregnant. Not knowing better about conception, we decided we wanted to conceive around August to have an April birth for several reasons. I started reading about pregnancy and found out it doesn't happen on the first try lol. So I went off birth control in February, started mapping ovulation in May, figured out my cycle by June...at the end of June I gave my husband a written invitation to baby making festivities on July 8, 9 and 10. Had my positive test on July 20 :) Our boy is due March 30, so as a first timer I expect an early April birth lol.

Like one of the previous posters said, I won't say "cycle" as I've always had extremely irregular periods.

We stopped using BC around December (NTNP), and I got my BFP on April 23rd. I had a period in February and a "period" (it was 9 days long and very strange) in March, got my positive test in April like I said.

Took 2 cycles with DS #1, 1 cycle with DS #2, 1 cycle with DS #3 and first cycle trying with this pregnancy. All 3 boys we were actively TTC... this pregnancy we were NTNP and fell preg the first try.

First baby, we went at it like rabbits for the two weeks around ovulation (no charting etc), and got pregnant first time.

Second baby, we dicided to try for another, thought I would have missed ovulation for that month, but stopped using protection anyway. Got pregnant first time again.

I have decided my hubby only needs to look at me and I get preggo.

With my son it took around a year...however with this pregnancy it only took 2 cycles! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->