How many cycles did it take you to get pregnant?

It took me 3 years with my 1st and took me 13 months with this baby x

With my first it was my first cycle but this time round it took 12 cycles.

1 cycle with a lot of sex and we kept going even when it said it wasnt my fertile time...turns out I conceived the very last day we did anything! My advice if you can have sex longer than you think you need to just in case.

Ps. I know my ticker says cycle 2 but I dont count it as my gran died and we only had sex twice that cycle so we knew it wouldn't happen!

We started trying in March 2013 had a chemical pregnancy in June then got pregnant with the baby I'm carrying in September, 3 cycles for each pregnancy :)

First cycle but we followed the 'lots of sex' plan and bd'd every other day between cd7-21 and everyday on my fertile days. It was definitely proactive trying!

one cycle, and very possibly the first try too. I am surprised to say the least, coz i am 34 years old and hubby's drinks and smokes alot, i didnt think we were gonna get prego that fast

1st cycle or 3rd! Lol I came off the pill and 13 weeks later found out I was 5 weeks pregnant. No period in that time!

We didn't really have more sex that normal. Looking back I think the week we conceived we only has sex once! X

1st cycle for both children. Did it EOD with DS and then just whenever with this baby. It's normal for an average couple to take as long as 6 to 12 months to fall pregnant. I think DH and I are just lucky to fall pregnant as quickly as we did both times.

We tried on our own for 12 cycles before I had the dye test and ended up having my left tube removed. Once my tube was removed we tried 2 cycles on our own with no luck and went to iui on the 3rd cycle and got our bfp on first iui. So 15 cycles total.

First cycle.

We are old hands at charting though, as we'd been using it for contraception, so I knew when my fertile time was. We didn't actually deliberately dtd because I was fertile, we just felt like it 3 days before ov. I thought that was too far away for us to have a chance, but hubby's swimmers appear quite hardy :haha:

I never expected to be this lucky. My health is less than perfect (and it was terrible in the 2WW - two lots of antibiotics and generally feeling like something dragged up out of the black lagoon), and we're both in our early 30s. I definitely expected to be trying for 6+ cycles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->