How many cycles did it take you to get pregnant?

We got pregnant on our third cycle of TTC (no charting or OPKs, just watching for ovulation signs)

I don't chart but try to do the deed more often in weeks 2/3 of a 28day cycle

#1 - 3rd cycle
#2 - about a year. The first 3months were pre AF returning, the first 6months I was breastfeeding
#3 - first cycle even though we barely had sex!

First cycle. Wasn't thinking it would happen that fast!

Took us 8 cycles, our baby is halfway there tomorrow! X

First, one cycle. Second, 7 cycles. Third, surprise! One postpartum cycle after my second.

Baby #1 - MC had been trying for 4 cycles.
#2 - (after mc) trying 2 cycles = DD
#3 - MC had been trying for 5 cycles
#4 - (present pregnancy) 1st cycle after MC (used clomid with guaifenesin)

I don't know how long it took me to get pregnant with my 2 DD's since we was not trying. Well this pregnancy, it took me 5 months to get pregnant. I was on birth control pills for 6 years. I charted for 3 months and then for the 2 months we just BD like crazy!! I made sure not to bring TTC up so that he will be able to perform. :haha:

3 cycles for my oldest, 6 cycles with two miscarriage for my second, and one cycle for my youngest and this baby. I had my tubes untied at the end of September 2013 and got my bfp on November 7after my forst cycle with this baby.

My oldest took 3 cycles, my son took 6 cycles with two miscarriages in between and my youngest took one cycle. This baby, I had my tubes untied September 24 and my bfp on November 7. Took one cycle.

This is my first pregnancy. We were kind of NTNP and it happened right away. Just had unprotected sex before, during and after "estimated" ovulation according to my period tracker. Definitely happened a lot faster than I expected. Our plan was to NTNP for a few months, then start tracking.

1st: 4 years
2nd: 7 cycles
3rd: complete surprise while preventing :shrug:

This is my first pregnancy. We were kind of NTNP and it happened right away. Just had unprotected sex before, during and after "estimated" ovulation according to my period tracker. Definitely happened a lot faster than I expected. Our plan was to NTNP for a few months, then start tracking.

That was our plan, too! We thought it would take a few months, since all of our friends took 6 months or more. It's also my first pregnancy, and it was our first cycle of kind of NTNP. I just kept an eye on ovulation signs, and went for it. We told our families on Thanksgiving that we were thinking about trying, and we were pregnant a week later!

It's nice to see so many successful pregnancies on the first go round. They're encouraging to a neurotic like me.

1st - second cycle
2nd - seventh cycle

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"