How many dpo would you test?

I actually went to Dollarama and found some there for $1 each...can't remember the brand off the top of my head, but the sensitivity is 25 whatever unit of measure... and they don't expire til 2009...and from everything I've read they are accurate if the hormone is there. I will be using those first and then my First Response if I get a bunch of BFPs on the cheapies...but to answer your post, I have no idea! :blush: Dollarama for me for cheapies and some place else for the more expensive!

Though, today my temp dropped again, not below coverline, but it did drop. I think I am just going to wait until some time next week...Thursday maybe if I don't have to be at a client's first thing and I just have to go to a conference...I am at home a little later that way. Or just wait until next Saturday...still having those mild cramps off and on, back was sore again this morning, nipples still sensitive and BBs were off last night (just felt heavier and almost sore...) and were that way this morning too. Let's just say I've had a day from hell and am not optimistic. So I think testing will wait...the temp drop really didn't make my morning...though there's still hope until AF comes...I'll definitely keep everyone posted!

I wouldn't worry about the temperature drop at this stage - it could be down to worry or anything. Your AF is not due for another 7 days and normally your temperature dips just before AF.

Good luck hun! I hope the job situation gets better for you as well (read your other post). Don't let it stress you out (I know, easier said than done!).:hugs:

Here's to you having a November BFP!:crib:

I'm trying not to stress. I am feeling a little better after posting on here.

As for the temp drop, trying to chart it up to the fact that I had a rougher night last night (actually dreaming about posting on here!) until about 3am...not sure if that would make me warmer or colder though..:dohh:

Just playing the waiting game at this point, and trying to keep my hopes up, but not too up...:blush:

And thanks everyone for being there. I have been bad at just lurking today due to stress and general crankiness...will try and snap out of it for tonight when I am posting, and later today. I love you all. You help make me feel so much better. Great big :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: to everyone! I want to hear about a lot of BFPs soon...:witch: stay away!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->