How many high days on clear blue monitor?

StranjeGirl

First time mommy!
Reaction score
Hi ladies-
How many high days on CBFT do you usually get on your fertility monitor? The first cycle I got 2, the second I got 4 and the third I got 2. I was feeling discouraged because I usually ovulate cd 15 and I am cd 11 today and still no high. I was thinking I would get 4 again like that one time. Does it vary every month for everyone?? Maybe that 4 was just a fluke thing for me?? Thanks in advance! :)

from what i understand it will vary and change with the amount of estogen and LH in yoru system etc. i had 28 the first cycle and have had 5 so far and am due to O in 8 days...

from what i understand it will vary and change with the amount of estogen and LH in yoru system etc. i had 28 the first cycle and have had 5 so far and am due to O in 8 days...

Wow I did not realize that it could give you so many days!! This stinks because they we really can't trust that we are "highly fertile" if we don't O for weeks later! I wish we could just use a crystal ball. Wouldn't that be great!

I am using mine for the first time this month, so I'm really hoping that it figures me out for next cycle (if I need it, I hope not!)...but I got a high the first time it asked me to POAS! That was CD5, and I'm on 9 now, and still have nothing but highs. I had no idea you could get 28 highs though...I might need that many sticks too!

It can vary each month as there's lots of external factors which can effect hormaone levels. That's one of the benefits to using a CBFM in that by tracking estrogen as well as LH you can pick up on all of your fertile days. The amount of estrogen increases as you get closer to your LH surge.

For the first few months it can also vary as the monitor is learning what levels of estrogen are normal for your body as it can vary for each person.

There's lots of good stories about the cbfm so I hope it works for you. I'm on month 3 and trying to stay positive.

I think it does vary a lot.. on my first cycle of using the CBFM, I got 7 highs, followed by 2 peak days & then another high. This is my second month, and I'm still waiting for a high (cd8) :flower: x

:dust:

With two cycles, I've only ever gotten one high day before two peaks. Peeonastick.com has a thing on how to read the sticks. When both lines are light, it's a high day. The estrogen line goes light when its high. When the line next to the wick (LH) gets dark you get a peak.

When I used it, I would only ever get 2 highs followed by 2 peaks. It can totally vary from person to person.

Mine different every month honey. Its usually 5 high days and then 2 peaks but this month ive had 12 highs and no peak!!! Sooooooo annoying. I would just dtd as much as you can incase the monitor misses ov as it certainly has missed mine! Boo Hoo xx

Hi, I didn't get any highs, i went straight from low to peak on CD15 and CD16....had to get :sex: quickly!!

x

1st month I got 2 highs (16 and 17) two peaks 18 and 19 and then another high 20 (31 day cycle.

This month cd11 and lows, but I only started poas cd09 whereas the first month 1st asked me to poas cd6

Hi
im on the 2nd month of clearlblue monitor.
on first month i got six highs.start at day 9
then peak. peak day 15
on second month i got NO highs. straight to peak on day 10
really odd! we had to jump to it! good thing is i hope my af will come earlier if i havent been succesful. i norm have 13/15 lphase. and 29 day cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->