how many kids do you want??

myangel167

Reaction score
just curious...

where in the world do u reside? how old are you? do u have any children already? how many do you want total??

i'll go first!

i live in california, USA. im 24 (ill be 25 in exactly one month!) my hubby is going to be 27 in april. we dont have any children yet. and i think i want two. (either a boy and a girl, or two boys...yes, i know that i dont really have a choice, and yes, i will be happy with whatever I am blessed with. this is just in my dream world. lol)

I'm 27, have two already.
Live in UK.
Would like four hopefully!

I'm 32, live in New Zealand (moved here from the UK a year ago), don't have any children yet but would like to have two :)

Me and hubby are both 32, we live on the South Coast of England (I'm Scottish, though), and we don't have any children yet. We've been together ten years today :cloud9: and married for just over 3 years.

We'd like two children - ideally a girl and a boy, but will of course be happy with whatever we have.

I'm 22 and bf is 23, been together over 6 years and he want to have one and adopt another but said he could stretch to 2 and adopt one :) so I think that's what we are going for! :)

I'm 24, OH is 25. We live in Scotland. We don't have any kids yet but I think we would like 3! I would absolutely love a girl as I was the last girl born in our family :) x

Hi! :wave: I'm 25 and OH is 23, no children at the moment. But I'd like 2, a girl then a boy :)

im 28, live in uk, have 2 little ones - one boy and one girl. hoping to have 3 kids. secretly would like another girl but dont mind if its a little boy.

I'm 23... turning 24 this month. OH is 25. We live in the northeastern US. We don't have any children yet, but ideally would like to have 2. We've agreed that if we have both of the same gender, we would consider trying for a third, but I'm really just going one child at a time for now. :D We start NTNP in the beginning of February.

I am 23 and OH is 24. We live in Ohio, USA and we have a 2 year old girl. We want at least one more... maybe 2 if the next one is another girl, although I would be happy to just have 2 girls.

We live in the United States; both of us are 27. We have a 6 month old daughter that was born back in May. So far we've agreed on at least two - he would like a boy to carry on his name, but we'd both be happy with another little girl too.

I figure one baby at a time before we decide on how many we will ultimately end up with! :haha:

Im from Cambridge, UK. im 25, Hubby is 39. We have 2 girls & i would love another :) Not at all fussed if we have another girl, or a boy :) we have spoken about it & are yet to decide when to start TTC!

Hi!

I'm 31, oh is 34. We've been together 11 years and married for 6 years. We live in the South West of the UK.

We have 2 daughters already aged 3 and a half years and a nearly 2 year old. Oh is desperate for one more (not fussed about having a boy) as he always saw us with 3, and while I love the idea of another baby, I'm torn between my heart that says go for it, and my head that keeps talking me out of it! Lol

X

I live in Massachusetts and am 28. Hubby is 35. We have one child who is almost 15 months old. I would love 3 or 4 children. If we have 3 maybe two boys and a girl. But ideally I'd like four. Two of each!
I was an only but had lots of cousins. But Thorrin won't have any first cousins (not for a long time if ever).
I don't think Thorrin would do well as an only child.

I'm 26, so is my husband and we are from New Zealand. I will be the point of difference here with the responses so far, we would both like... 5? I'm a teacher so I'm used to children in large numbers ;)
He comes from a family of 3, as do I, but he has a lot of cousins he is very close with (I have lots of cousins too but they are distant) and we just love that house full of children and people and activity sort of atmosphere.

We're both 31, in California, without kids. We both are thinking around 2, although I'm more game for 3 than he is, mostly because my sister and I didn't get on as children and I always wanted another sibling to take the edge off the constant fighting! :haha:

I'm 23, OH is 27. We're in the US. (Well, actually OH is in Kuwait at the moment. Damn deployments. :coffee:)

We have no children yet, but we'd like three. 2 boys, then a girl would be ideal, but of course, we'd be happy with whatever is planned for us!

I'm 21 in 2 months and OH is 23 in 10 days. I live in Lincoln, UK he's in Doncaster (I'm soon to move there again after xmas). We have one DD who is 2 and I'd love 2 just a little scared. OH is settled with 1 but if another would make me happy then he's up for it. Secretly wishing for another girl x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->