How many times are you up in the night?

She used to sleep 7-4:30am, then back down again til 6:30, but after her shots a few days ago she's been waking at 12:00, then 3:00, then 6:00, with a feed at 12:00.

Lame.

I was quite happy with 7-4:30...

She barely sleeps more than 40 mins at a time during the day though.

my 11mth old wakes 1-2x normally around 10-11pm and then between 2-4am. although last night she went 7-1am and then 1.15-6am :)

At 12 weeks he was only waking once, then from 14 weeks he slept through the night.. then we hit 4 months and it's anything up to 6 times a night. He still randomly sleeps through occasionally though, the night before last night was 6 times, last night 0!

Amelia is up once a night :) shes never woke up more than twice x

At 3 months my LO would wake up 2-3 times a night for a feed and nappy change. She started STTN about 6 months old and now will do 6/6:30pm til 6:30am so can't complain really. We share a room though and she's a noisy sleeper so often I get up and give her her dummy back maybe 4/5 times a night. It depends though as she started nursery at 10 months old an has had a cold/cough on and off since then so she's often waking up cause her nose is blocked

:flow:

DD is 2 months old and sleeps from about 9:30 until 8am. Since she was about 6 weeks old she was sleeping from 12 til 8.

I have no idea. We co sleep, I wake to baby stirring, pop boob out and fall back to sleep. Baby doesn't usually wake up fully so doesn't need getting back down to sleep again.

^^^
As above. I would say she has a feed roughly every two hours throughout the night. I normally have to go up to her once or twice before I go to bed and then she probably has three or four feeds during the night. It's stopped bothering me since we started full-time co-sleeping. Although I do wish she would do a long stretch in the evening so I could go out in the evening occasionally.

At 5 weeks were up twice, at 2 and 6 :)

Daddy takes the 2am feed tho and I get the 6am one :)

At 3 months old, Robyn woke for feeds sometime between 12-1, 3-4 and 6 ish. She would go straight back to sleep each time.

So then we put her in her own bed (were bedsharing) and the 3 month growth spurt hit, and we finally got to exclusive breastfeeding (were giving a bottle of expressed milk in the night due to her tongue tie). And since then most nights she's up every 2 hours, she'll sometimes go 3-4 hours at the start of the night but every 2 hours after that.

Up until 7 weeks we were up around twice a night for about 40 minutes each time for a feed and change, then he started sttn, we now maybe get up once if at all at nearly 12 weeks old, I'm very lucky from the sounds of it!

Usually around 1-3 times a night. Though she has been teething so she's been a lot more unsettled and waking much earlier than usual.

About 3-4 times a night i think. Usually only for about 10 minutes but at least once a week one of her night wakings turns into a 30 min-2 hour battle to get her back to sleep as she wants to play. My lo goes to sleep at about 7.30-8pm and is up for the day about 7-7.30am.

usually twice, he goes dwn at 7 then gets up between 11 and 12 t eat bk down 15 mins later, back up at 4.30 - 5 .30 then back down 15 mins later then will wake between 8 -9 sometimes 10. but i get up with my three year old at abut 7

LO only ever had me up once a night from birth he's now 7 n half weeks and sleeping through 9.30-6.30 then he wants a bottle and we normally go back down for a nap. :) xxx

I start our bedtime routine at 9:30pm. She eats and is sleeping by 10:30pm. She wakes up around 1:30am to eat, and is sleeping again by 2:30am. She wakes up again around 5:30am - 6:30am to eat, and then sleeps until around 8:30am. Then she's up and ready to go!

So I'm up for about 2 hours during the night, and sleep for a total of about 7-8 (broken) hours.

My baby is 16 weeks and up until a couple weeks ago he either slept through from 10-7 then back down after a feed until 9 or 10. I think he went through his 4 month regression a little early though cause now he sleeps until midnight and then is grunting and wiggly until 7 and wakes for a feed about 4 times between midnight and 7. I really hope he goes back to sleeping through again soon, or at least stops that horrible grunting! I'm exhausted!

My LO has bath, bottle bed at 6pm sleeps till 10.00 has a quick feed up again at 3-3.30 for a feed then sleeps until 7am. Has been in that routine since about 5 weeks apart from a week at about 12 weeks when he was waking at 5am and ready to start the day, not good!

when she was 12 weeks. she would sleep 30mins max at any time. she had me up ALL night . screaming most of the night.this lasted 5 months!

My baby is 16 weeks and up until a couple weeks ago he either slept through from 10-7 then back down after a feed until 9 or 10. I think he went through his 4 month regression a little early though cause now he sleeps until midnight and then is grunting and wiggly until 7 and wakes for a feed about 4 times between midnight and 7. I really hope he goes back to sleeping through again soon, or at least stops that horrible grunting! I'm exhausted!

We are experiencing the horrible grunting and wiggling too! I've been really concerned that its because I'm not feeding him enough during the night or because he's in pain but he does it whatever I do :dohh:. We did try him in his own room but it was a disaster (grunting and wiggling through the monitor really didn't lead to much sleep at all and I'm too worried to turn it down or decrease the sensitivity). My LO didn't used to do this until about 3 weeks ago, thinking about what you said I'm wondering if it's part of sleep regression. He did quite a few nights without his middle of the night feed but he's back to it now.

Do you have any other thoughts on why your LO might be grunting and wiggling? Thank you for your reply :flower:

Thanks for your replies ladies, it's interesting to see how our babies change their little routines and I think I feel a bit more prepared for what's to come. I've been worried that I'm not feeding him enough but he grunts and fusses even when he's had a feed in the night. TBH I'm seriously considering co-sleeping for my next one and I'll definitely persevere with breast feeding (had trouble, then was readmitted to hospital so I stopped) as just popping a boob in his mouth certainly seems easier than making up a bottle every time.

I hope we all get our full 8hours eventually! Maybe when our LOs are 18? Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->