How many times are you up in the night?

Once or twice each night for a breastfeed. He feeds for between 5-10 minutes and falls back to sleep on the boob. I cuddle him for 10 more minutes or so (i.e. carry on reading BnB on my phone :haha:) and then pop him back in his moses basket.

I'm hoping he carries on with his good sleeping the way his brother did. DS1 slept 9 hours through at 9 weeks old and was also BF.

Since moving LO into her cot in her own room a week ago today, she has been waking twice a night for milk at around midnight and 5am. Sometimes she wakes once or twice from 8pm to midnight for a quick resettle, but as we are still awake and downstairs, I don't really count that.

Last night, she slept from her midnight feed all the way through to 9.30am this morning, completely skipping the 5am feed :happydance: But we'll see if it continues tonight....doubt it!!

My LO has been getting up twice at night for a about 2-3 mos now. She gets up 3-4 times during a growth spurt/ wonder week.
In the beginning she was up ever hour.

At 12 weeks he was waking once fit a feed and nappy change, then went up to two and then at 14 weeks we had a week of misery with him wanting to feed almost every hour. The last couple of days he has reverted to two feeds at 1 and 5 roughly. He's been going to bed between 8-9 all through

At 12 weeks we were up once or twice through the night for a feed or resettle. At 14 weeks she started STTN most nights but occasionally we had to get up to resettle. Now she sleeps right through and resettles herself she wakes (she has done this for a few months). She has recently started waking for the day at 7.30am, but before that woke at 8.30/9am. Not too bothered as she still sleeps 11/12hrs solid xx

I'm dreading him getting much older if you ladies babies are still up in the night.. Teething is understandable but I hope he carries on sttn when he's not teething lol. He slept 9pm-7am this morning :) slowly going to bed earlier and waking up later.

I breast feed so I am never actually 'up' lol. I co-sleep so she wakes me once or twice a night for 5-10 mins a time. Shes 8 weeks.

As little as possible. If baby wakes up he gets into our bed so he's only up the once. And when he was smaller he was straight into our bed so I didn't get up at all. I'm way to lazy to wake up to feed or anything like that. I really don't know how I'd cope if I needed to FF.

It depends what phase we're going through. She has recently just gone through a short phase of sttn 7pm-6.30am but that was short lived and now its at least once a night or twice if its a bad night. She doesnt have a feed at night anymore so its normally just for cuddles coz shes teething quite badly at the moment but i can be up for anything up to an hour before she settles again.

Usually around 5-6 times a night. I won't complain though as for over a month he woke every 45 minutes. He's never been a good sleeper & wakes for the day around 5:30am (occasionally we get lucky & he has a lay in until 6:30am!)

My LO is 8 weeks and sleeps from 11pm to 6 or 7am (varies depending on how much noise her big sister makes getting ready for school in the morning). I feed her and then she sleeps another 3 hours.

usually either around midnight for a bottle, and then 4 am for another one....or bottle around 3 am and then up for the day at 7

Eamon had me up 2, 3, 4x a night. Liam was bedshared with so I don't actually know....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->