How much cash for a day in london?

I'd say £50-£100 just for food etc; central London is a joke xx

We love having a picnic when we go on a daytrip to London but we must be odd :haha:

What's this winter wonderland then? I'm assuming with my lot (14, 12, 10 and 9 months) it'd bankrupt me :rofl:

^^ Not if you have a picnic! :haha:

ITs just rides, ice rinks, stalls, wintery themed! in hyde park! AS far as i can remember entry is free but all the rides are like probs 3-6 quid or something!

https://www.hydeparkwinterwonderland.com/tickets
^ Thats Winter Wonderland.

I am going again with the twins, mum, sister, SIL and my nieces and nephews. :)

Entry is free. But if you want to go on the rides and do the big wheel and zippos circus you can purchase the tickets on the website. We did and it saved so much time.

Im taking A to winter wonderland this year, I MIGHT take £50 :rofl: Ill be taking food with and its a 15min walk really to The main shopping strip OMG i forgot its name!!! :rofl: Ive only been away 2 years :cry: :haha:

Anyway, Ill take money for her to go on 2 or 3 rides, and maybe have a hotdog, But im mean :haha:

Have fun! :)

Do you mean Oxford street? It's not far from high st ken either,tons of places to eat there.

Well MIL has said she will pay for lunch and were going to get something along the lines of fast food for on the train home...i only have to pay for us getting in the circus and rides,then a bit of money in Hamleys. Were not going allover really and the main thing was seeing santa but thats also free at winter wonderland :Dxx

Wow that looks great, family tickets aren't too bad either. I'm a bit :S at kids prices stopping at 12 though! We might try and go during the holidays, thanks. And we'll take our lunchboxes lol

£100+ but i wouldnt even look at hamleys never mind walk through the doors :lol:

£100+ but i wouldnt even look at hamleys never mind walk through the doors :lol:

Im hoping hyde park is quite far away from it? please someone tell me it is lol

If it is then were probs safe...takaing a 2 year old in Hamleys isnt top of my list tbh but if its there i know we'll end up going:wacko::haha:

Im hoping hyde park is quite far away from it? please someone tell me it is lol

If it is then were probs safe...takaing a 2 year old in Hamleys isnt top of my list tbh but if its there i know we'll end up going:wacko::haha:

Yeah but its just once, not all the time. :) just enjoy it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->