How much is your weekly shop?

just after putting one through £178! usually, £140-150. trying to spread out some xmas shopping.

Usually between €40 and €60 for me and OH, depends if he brings lunch to work or takes lunch from home.
We shop mainly in Aldi and Lidl, we have our set things that we like in each. Usually buy meat in local butchers where we can get really good deals on small amounts of meat for the 2 of us.

shop in tesco & spend about £70 a week for me, OH & bubs. that includes wipes, wash powder, nappies, formula etcetc x

Between £60-70 a week....That me, DH and Aymen :)

Im desperately tryin to get it down a bit, but no such luck as yet.

Probably 40-50 a week, it varies really, depends if I need to buy much fresh meat and what not. I shop in Sainsburys :)

I do my shopping differently, we always have essential tins in like soups, beans, etc. Then cereals and bread. But for meals I tend to buy daily, so probs about 5e a day for an evening meal then nappies and the other bits when we need them. Weekly probs about 50e a week.
x

Usually around 50-60 pound per week plus 10-20 for bits during the week like bread, milk etc. Thats for me, OH and 3 kids.

We shop at either Tesco's or Sainsbury's, TBH I cant really see the difference in prices between the 2. :)

How are you all doing it :/ i am trying my hardest and i can't get it down any lower then 80 !! :( there is only three of us ! x

Normally £150-£180 but it's gone up a little closer to Christmas, last week was £214!

We spend waaaay too much. But its just OH LO and I.. i dont know why we spend so much, but i have found that it cost more for food shopping over here, then i did in england.

Meat, milk and bread is extortionate here. Its insane really. OH is a really picky eater. So its hard to buy for meals. :/

nearly £100 a wk in a big shop then im bk and forth most the wk for milk/bread etc :? x

I spend about £120 a fortnight at Asda and that's for me, OH LO nappies and 2 cats.

I spend about £120 a week all in nappies and pet food included for 6 of us 1 dog and 1 cat. I shop at sainsburys as its no more pricey then tescos and the own brand stuff is nicer.

i really dont understand how people can spend/afford £600+ on food a month... seriously?! x

About £120 a week. The biggest problem being my husband isn't able to eat the same stuff as me and LO.

I still think we spend too much. I'd probably save shopping online as I'm always tempted by offers or sneak little bits from the home/toy department in.

I spend about 50 pw when I go shopping at Asda. I found taking a list and knowing what I'm buying really helped. We also count up what were spending as you think "Oh, I'll just get this" actually adds up more than you think. :flower: I don't have a baby yet though. 3 cats, 1 dog and 2 guinea pigs!

Usually £50-£60, that's excluding nappies and formula but everything else.. I have a list I add to throughout the week and plan each meal for the following week before I go to save unnecessary buying, every week I notice basics like bread, washing powder, meat going up :(

Loads! £50 once a week and at least 2 £30 top ups plus a few meals out/chippy/dominos whatever!
That's for me DH and LO

about £60 on our monthly shop (tins/cereals/quorn/fruit/bread/milk/freezer stuff)

then about £10 a week for extra bread/beans/toilet roll etc

so on average I'd say about £25 a week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"