How often do you do laundry?

x__amour

Mommy.
Reaction score
:hangwashing:

I don't like laundry. :roll: :lol:
Okay, I don't like folding laundry.

So, it kind of puts me off the whole chore and I won't do it very frequently besides DH work clothes but then I have to do multiple loads and it kills my back and it's just a mess. I'm trying to stay on top of it but am not sure how to maintain it. I've heard some people that will do it every day, every other day, weekly, etc.

What about you? :flower:

Every day pretty much :(

I hate it but if I stop it quickly spirals out of control so the best way to manage it is for me to make sure I do one load each day.

I do at least 2 loads of washing per day but I'm behind in the folding etc so I actually don't bother at the moment it's in a huge mountain in my Bedroom.
When I'm on top of it I do it every time I bring a load in from the line/off the rads.
I fold as I go and seperate into piles of whose it is then every time I go up stairs I take a pile and put away.
Xx

I try and do a load every day, if I don't it means I normally have 4 loads plus bedding to do! I agree the drying and putting away is a pain! By the end of the week our spare room has a mountain of clothes on it and I sort it out then!

I do at least one load every day, sometimes 2, there's no way I could get away with anything less.
I hate the ironing part of it and putting it away but try to do it as it comes of off the airer/line, sometimes though it just ends up in piles waiting for a while lol :)

I only do it a few times a week :blush: On my day off in the week and at the weekends, I'm home so late on a normal day that I just don't have the energy for washing!

I think I would do it every day but I honestly don't have enough to do a load! :shrug:

I think I would do it every day but I honestly don't have enough to do a load! :shrug:

3 times a week (one of them for beddings), I have a 7 kgs washing machine so I dont see a need to wash everyday as we all have enough clothes. It's 3 loads at a time (whites & towels, light, & darks), whites & beddings I dry using the tumble dryer. I only iron beddings & going out outfits, I dont even iron jeans, I fold clothes immediately after drying them & they come out wrinkles free.

I wash Omar's clothes once a week (2 loads one dark & the other one lights) as I wash his clothes separately.

I have an 8kg machine and fill it each time, We have king size bedding and huge towels.
Not to mention the sheer volume of dh work wear.
Xx

I hate laundry too. So I only do it every other week but then I do a bunch of loads at once. But we also don't have kids so it's easier. I know both me and DH have enough clothes to get us through 2 weeks. and we have a couple sets of towels and sheets.

I wouldn't do it everyday if I didn't have enough to do a load at a time, I would just wait until I did.
With myself, OH and 4 kids though there is always a load full by the end of the day. :)

For those who wash everyday, do you wash everything together?

Jeez I wash about 3 loads a day! Yes I bung everything in together. I do whites, pink/blue/grey, darks, and then towels/bed sheets.
I HATE putting them away though, they're all in baskets ironed all over my house!

every.
single.
day.

And I HATE it! I HATE HATE HATE, having to put it all away! Currently there are 3 basket full on my bedroom floor, they were folded in the bags but I needed the bags so tipped them out.
Tesco have left a load (like 12!) crates at ours from the home shopping so I did have it folded in them but realised that was verging into dangerous territory........ I think If I had my washer and dryer up stairs I would like it more, its the having to traipse the bloody stuff around the house that bugs me.

every.
single.
day.

And I HATE it! I HATE HATE HATE, having to put it all away! Currently there are 3 basket full on my bedroom floor, they were folded in the bags but I needed the bags so tipped them out.
Tesco have left a load (like 12!) crates at ours from the home shopping so I did have it folded in them but realised that was verging into dangerous territory........ I think If I had my washer and dryer up stairs I would like it more, its the having to traipse the bloody stuff around the house that bugs me.

Same!!!!

Every day, sometimes twice or more. Depends on how many puke and pee incidents :rofl:

Every day.. Towels always separate, same with tea towels and bedding always on there own

Pretty much every day. I occasionally skip a day if there's not enough for a full load but then the basket is overflowing by the next day.

I line dry or tumble dry. And fold into separate "peoples" piles ready to go upstairs.

I desperate into whites, pinks/blues and darks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"