How often do you do laundry?

I do at least 2 loads everyday and I still somehow have a massive pile of laundry waiting to be washed.

I do 3-4 loads every day. I wash everything that everyone wears on a daily basis plus the towels from showering and the hand towels in bathrooms and kitchen. Bedding is once or twice a week.

I used to do it every other day but since DS2 has been born ive had to do a wash everyday. I didnt do one xmas day or boxing day so trying to catch up now. Sometimes two a day for towels.

About 3 loads a day, some dahys 4-5. Cloth nappies, OH's work clothes, and all the clothes the kids seem to dirty in a day really add up.

Usually a load a day, sometimes less if I've got no space to dry anything!! I don't bother ironing or folding though, I'm terrible!! All clothes get hung up on a hanger to dry so the creases mostly drop out. Then I use my hair dryer to blast them out if it looks really creased!!

Mostly everyday, sometimes if we are out all day, I'll miss a day but then I'll have to try and get two loads done to get on top of it again x

Depends how my week is going, I have been working a lot so today the wash and dryer will be on all day as I have several loads to get through, if I'm not working so much I do a couple of loads a day, some days more,some days none if I cba lol

I separate EVERYTHING

Whites
Lights
Coloured (green/grey/lighter blues)
Darks
Red/pinks
Towels go in separately on a 90

Jeans go in with dark/coloureds/lights, depending on their colour

Oh and meant to add, I don't do folding. Ever.

Everything that is washed gets tumble dried and hung up straight away to avoid ironing, the very few items that need ironed get thrown in the basket, then when I do ironing it all goes on hangers. Nothing lives in drawers here, it's all hung up. I have a basket I throw pants, socks and Jammie's in, they get put in drawers but they are non iron things anyway

A load a day, 2 if I have to do a bedding or towel wash.
- Clothes (lights and darks together)
- Towels
- Bedding

Hate putting it all out to dry. Always have stuff hanging off all the radiators and on clothing horses in the landing. Don't know how we manage to go through so many clothes!

Thankfully I don't have to iron, after it's dry it gets shipped off to MILs as she loves ironing and asked to do ours in the evening while watching tv so she doesn't fall asleep. Hate unpacking the bags of folded clothes and putting them away though, so we usually have some bags of clothes living in our bedroom.

I do it every day. Whether it's work clothes, sicky stuff, cleaning cloths and towels etc there's always a pile waiting.

I have an 8kg machine and do 3/4 loads every couple of days :( I hate laundry! Right now it's such a pain drying everything, summer isn't so bad as I line dry everything but right now there's clothes airers constantly out! Keelan wears 2/3 outfits per day plus pjs as he's so messy, oh wear his work clothes then changes when he gets home so that's 2 sets per day and on the 3 days I work I use 2 sets of clothes as well as pjs, then bedding once per week, it's never ending!! I took a couple of days off over Christmas now I'm battling to get it back down again.

Every day. Its just me and Ivy I have no idea how its possible :dohh:

My washer is on everyday,but I never seem to catch up :( It's so difficult drying it at the moment...xx

I do at Least 2 loads of washing and drying a day but folding gets severely neglected.

I do our clothes on a saturday and my dd on a sunday. Also on a saturday i do our bedsheets.

Incubus that's a lot of clothes. I make the ones dh changes into after work last 2 wears. Ds trousers can last 2-3 wears as I sponge any little marks and he has a long sleeved bib for meals xx

I fin it depends, I might go a couple of days without doing any but most days there's at least a load, sometimes lots!

we normally do 1 a day but i HATE folding it/putting it away/ironing it so currently 3 loads worth have been dumped on our sons changing unit which ive been avoiding eye contact with for the past couple of days :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->