How often do you do laundry?

I would do a load of washing 6 days a week, I try to take Sunday off if possible!!

Every day. At least one wash load! It's never ending!

I do laundry about three times a week.

Monday = whites

Wednesday = darks

Friday = bedding

I suspect with a newborn I may be doing an additional few extra loads every now and then but I don't really mind doing laundry, especially baby clothes. They're easier to put away than my clothes.

5ish on a normal week. I separate into darks, lights and towels/bedding. Tom's goes in with ours.

I have to make sure I do a dark wash on a Tuesday night cos he does 3 days at nursery but we get by with 2 uniform jumpers - its washed and dried after Tuesday ready to be worn again on Thursday.

I dont! OH does it... But he does it every other day or so. When the machine gets full really.

I do a minimum of two loads a day. I have two girls in cloth nappies so that's one load a day right there. Our machine isn't very big either so I have to wash clothing every day too pretty much (my clothes, dh's clothes, girls clothes, towels, on a 4 day rotation pretty much). I seldom use the dryer and some days (weeks haha) I don't get around to folding anything for a couple days.

Depending on how motivated I am.. I'll either finish it all in one day a couple times per week (I usually have like 5-6 loads per week to do) or I will do a load or so every day or two.

With Michael being sick 3-4 loads a day for the last 12 days

i have to try to do some every day or it gets out of control. It's easy sticking the machine on - the bits I hate are hanging it up, folding it, ironing it and putting it away! That puts me off so much that I don't think I do it as often as I really should!

At least 4 days a week :roll: I hate laundry to! But I generally just do a load in the evening and the bedding and towels on the weekend. I can't do laundry during the day on the weekdays as hubby works from home and often works downstairs where the washer and dryer are.

I've just caught up on washing , all I have left is a part load of lights/whites so I will wash coats tomorrow xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->