how old are most of you?

im 16 and am 7 months pregnant, i'm still with the father and we're still together, so i'm kindaa lucky in a way...r any of you still with the father?

I'm lucky, too. I'm still with the dad of my baby. Actually, he's the dad of both my babies. :rofl: I'm actually extremely lucky because it's not often a 18 year old guy doesn't take off when he finds out his 16 year old girlfriend is pregnant. Not only that but then find out we're expecting our second when I'm 18 and a month before he turns 20.

I'm 17, and the father is still with me (he's 17 too). we've been together for almost a year and a half, :) and we're expecting a little one in December. By then both of us will be just a few weeks from 18. The baby is due one week before my 18th birthday and about 3 and a half weeks before he turns 18.

i'm 17, 4 weeks pregnant baby should be due around the end of Feb, will find out for sure at next doctors app:D Sooo excited, i'm still with the dad he's allmost 20 :D and we couldn't be happier x

i'm 17, 4 weeks pregnant baby should be due around the end of Feb, will find out for sure at next doctors app:D Sooo excited, i'm still with the dad he's allmost 20 :D and we couldn't be happier x

Exactly the same as HeatherLeanne apart from my OH is 23 almost 24 and I'm 17 almost 18.
But i will be 18 coming up 19 when i'm due.

xXx

hey i am 19.........last stage of begin a teen .......lol............but my cousion was 15 when she got pregnant

i am 18 (almost 19) my son was conceived and born when i was 18 and this next baby will be born when im 19.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->