how soon after conceiving did you get symptoms and what were they?

laura109

Reaction score
Hi just wandered if u could share with me ur symptoms. Ttc first baby after a chemical last year. This is month 4 of trying. Af us due in 5 days.

for the last week ive had bloating and sickly feeling alot of gurgles and burps in throat too.

would appreciate ur experiences

With my first, I didn't really get any symptoms until around 7 or 8 weeks and it was just the extreme tiredness. With my second, I knew I was pregnant before a test would have even told me! I just had these weird feelings in my tummy. Lots of tugging and niggly pains. I remember saying to my husband "I'm either pregnant or there's something wrong with me!". I was pregnant! x

Hiya :) when I was pregnant last time before miscarriage I knew there was something going on as I was very bloating, feeling of which felt like butterflies in my lower abdomen, a lot of headaches, tiredness, I don't know if this is just me as I'm quote big busted but boobs were unbelievably painful, feeling and being sick had quite a lot of symptoms being pregnant :) hope this helps
Kate x

I just took a test this morning and it was positive after 2 months TTC. Not celebrating yet as I'm pretty sure I had a miscarriage over a year ago before I even knew I was pregnant (wasn't TTC at the time).

So obviously because I was trying I was overanalysing everything... are my nipples sore? Why do I have a headache? Am I gassy? There was nothing that couldn't have been something else.

Meanwhile at the same time I was thinking I had to go to the dentist because my teeth hurt every time I ate or drank anything hot or cold or sweet. Then I had this moment! Like, what if sensitive teeth are a symptom of pregnancy?

O:)

I googled it and it turns out they are. So I bought a pregnancy test right away and tested positive!

Sensitive teeth-- who knew?

a couple days before my missed period i was soooo hungry like i didnt feel full no matter how much i ate i could eat until my body was like nope and it came out the same way it went in haha and craved fatty greasy food like mcdonalds and mac n cheese i didnt think much of it at the time (see my post on this same forum category "sometimes old life has to pass before new life can enter the world") also my boobs were sore to the touch when dh tried to touch one during BDing (sorry tmi) i thought he was just being too rough but they never really hurt like that no matter how much pressure. but this month was relaxed no symptom spotting or obsessing so i just thought once that those two things could be a sign of pregnancy and then forgot about it. the thing that made me want to test is missing my period sure enough bfp 1 day late and 79 hcg on blood test that same day

with my daughter i thought we were out for sure no way it was possible. i got a call from my bestfriend saying she needed me to watch her baby because of some stuff that hsppend but those were the days i was supposed to O.... so of course i put myself last and went to help her out for 5 days. we BD before i left anyways just beacuse and on the 3rd day i felt the overy pains like crazy and was pretty down that day and the 4th day i was crampy snd yold hubby there was no way since we missed it. i was sure af was comming..... on the 6th day hubby took me to a store then the beach but i couldnt even stay awake in the car then at the beach i drank soo much water and couldnt get enough even at night time i would wake up for it. the only other symptom was tons of white creamy cm. i figured i better test and see sure enough i got super faint lines and tested everyday after that until my dr ap. at my dr apl i only got very faint lines and they said i was 3w4d but my test were dark........... other than that i had no symptoms

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->