How would you describe the abdo cramps in early pregnancy?

BabyBumpHope

Mum of DCDA twins
Reaction score
Got a question for you guys who have recently got your BFP....

How would you describe the feelings you have in your lower tummy/womb shortly after your BFP?

I'm really curious :)

X

Like af pains but mild and lower like there's a little person inside pulling and tugging at you lol :)

I had cramping before BNP, they were like AF pains but more gentle, sort of a fluttering and it went around into my lower back

Yup definately like very mild period pains every few days for me

Yup mild af cramps I even thought af was on her way until I was a day late as they started 13 dpo!!

Mine actually felt more like stretching than cramping, and I would only get them for a minute or two at a time.

I had AF cramps but much worse, then pressure down low, then stretching, then little (or big) twinges when I moved too fast.

I haven't had any but I already have a 1 year old so maybe I need to do less stretching/growing? xx

I didnt have any cramping at all. Only thing i noticed prior to bfp was the slightest tugging/poking sensation on the lower left hand side. X

I had none whatsoever. Like stardust I don't know if its because I've already had a child.

Light cramping like AF, pulling/shooting pains in cervix.

I have been getting cramps but they're quite strong although (TMI AlERT) they're more like I need the toilet than AF like cramps but they do go if I sit down and rest, I only really get them when I'm moving around. It worried me quite a bit at first as with LO I didn't get any cramps so I was scared that these weren't right but I've been assured it's perfectly fine

I only got my BFP a few days ago, and I am having mild AF pains.
Nothing that makes me go ouch - just dull. Hoping this is all good!?!?
Got me a little worried that it wont be a sticky bean :(

Like very bad period pains for me.. just every few days.. usually at night and it wakes me up.

how long should the cramps last, I know they are normal now but is there a point you should worry?

Mine stopped at about week 6. Only get them occasionally now.

mine were like bad af cramps, so was sure af was going to arrive. They've carried on and i'm still getting them occassionallly at 10 weeks (but much milder than they were at the start.) this is my 5th pregnancy and they have all been different in the amount of pain / stretching etc.

Yeah mine last 5-10 minutes too. They seem to be getting less and less frequent now. I presume its the uterus stretching? Especially since i havent been pregnant before so its going from tiny... to bigger...to HUGE!

my cramps started at 10pdo and lasted till 7 weeks. They were just like AF cramps only they never got too painful... just mild. They would last for a few hours with me, but then go away. I'm currently 9 weeks... and chugging my way through first Tri.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->