How would you feel if you fell pregnant now?

lauraloo24

Reaction score
So, we're all WTT rather than TTC for one reason or another, but how would you all feel if you found out you were pregnant now? No contraception is 100% effective!

Personally, altho mine and OH's circs are far from ideal i would be v v happy. And we'd muddle thru somehow! xx

I would be extactic - wo would sort money through the pregancy - its not a big deal, H on the other hand I don't think would be over the moon

If I fell pregnant now from an emotional point of view I'd be over the moon but unfortunately the main reason for WTT is my diabetes and I'm waiting for the Dr to tell me its ok for my to try. I'm not on folic acid or anything yet and diabetics have to take a super high dose compared to normal women (10 times higher) etc so I would be at risk of complications, a very high birth weight baby etc. I think my blood sugar control has been fine recently but I haven't had any blood tests for 3 months so I'm not sure.

i would be over the moon, but scared my body isnt ready. same as Bubby really but without the diabetes, im too scared ill lose another baby. :cry:

Every time my period is due I hope it doesn't come. Even though I have a coil and that's very effective, and would be a bit complicated if I did get pregnant. I just wish it would fall out and I wouldn't realise.

I feel terrible for thinking this though, because my husband doesn't want a baby yet, and he's being really patient listening to me talk about having kids all the time....and I just can't get pregnancy out of my head.

Personally i and my oh would be over the moon!
dont think the traditional parents would be as they are wanting us to get married!
We have already saved towards a house i guess this would have to be rushed throught but i guess i know deep down now, we are both in stable and happy jobs,, great families around use, i am just sure it would all work out!
xx

I'd be really excited. Nervous because I'm just starting my new job and I'll look like an idiot, but it's working out better than I thought it would. It'd give me the motivation to sort something out - work from home-wise quicker, so I could spend lots of time with bubs without having to worry too much about telling work I'm pregnant and sorting out childcare etc.

I'm really in an alright position to get pregnant now, apart from lack of our own house, but I think my OH would REALLY do anything to support us and get a house if he really needed to.

Just mentioned to OH that getting pregnant now would work out better as I'm working from now instead of from April! He looked terrifed and said "Hee....Really?" :rofl:

xx

I would be so estatic (maybe because it really WOULD be a miracle :rofl:) but seriously I would be the happiest person walking this planet, yet I would be so terrified coz I would have no where to live etc but I know I would make ends meet somehow xxx

I would be very happy!! Not ideal timing because my other 2 are still young and i live in 2bed , but that would be nothing we couldn't work it, But i very much doubt that it would happen as i am on the implanon and the pill!!

We shall not be trying for another for 5years because my dad is taking us all on a cruise when he retires in 5years and i want to enjoy it with my 2 babies(OMG thwy will be 7 and 5) Now that is scary!! lol x

I'd be ecstatic. I held a slight hope that I'd accidentally fall pregnant this month, but the witch came this morning.

I would be thrilled but worried, since the last time I got pregnant on the pill, it did not end well. I'm sure that isn't the reason, but it is scary nonetheless. Plus I'm not taking vitamins or anything and am working nights and drinking tons of caffeine so probably shouldn't be doing those things XD It would really be ok, though :D

oooh i would be bloody delighted! actually i'm on day 39 so far this cycle so considered the possibility but then i have PCOS so i dont have regular periods s there's little point in testing (though clearly I am still hoping!)

xx

I would be happy, although I'm not in the right place really. No money, student debt/overdraft, living with rents, rubbish job. Until I have my teaching degree, it's the wrong time! We would find a way though x

i really dont know.
id be happy and everything, i really feel it just isnt the right time at the moment. I wana start job 4 the first time in new year wana do things with my daughter without having to worry about trying to bring up a baby.

I'd be happy. I guess I could still do the vacation thing I want to do!

Every time my period is due I hope it doesn't come. Even though I have a coil and that's very effective, and would be a bit complicated if I did get pregnant. I just wish it would fall out and I wouldn't realise.

My mum had a coil when she got pregnant with my sister - for a long time the doctors couldn't find it. Eventually after my sister was born they discovered it under my mum's rib cage somewhere. So it's not impossible!

I know exactly how you feel though, I want one NOW and I'd be delighted if I found out I was pregnant. The only thing stopping me is my OH.

I'd be gobsmacked and a bit worried, as there are health issue to sort out before we start trying. BUT I would know the little one really wanted to be born, as I haven't ovulated in months. :p

Ah, i hoped i was this month.. Only been back on the pill 3wks!
Had my 1st 'bleed' yesterday, was willing it to stay away :( my OH was touching my stomach on Sunday night and said "where you said your uterus is feels different, dya think this might be the month?", i were well shocked haha so he apparantly DOES listen to me! But no, not this time :( it's not gona be for the next year or so either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->