How would you feel if you fell pregnant now?

I want to wait until I have a proper AF before we try again. We were planning on having a 3 month break after the M/C but already we are finding it hard, and we are going to start trying again next month.

If I was to get pregnant now, I would be totally shocked, and scared, but also very happy! xx

whoop whoop, i would be well happy that another little bundle of joy was arriving. THEN reality would set in and i would cry remembering the sleepless nights both before and after the birth. i would panic about the labour. but my opinion is if you are blessed with one, love it from the day you find out and savour every second. i miss being pregnant now and Hermione is growing so quick. i woudl enjoy every day no matter how tiered it made me, which it does

I would be thrilled but at the same time really scared because even though I desperately want a baby I know my mind and my body are nowhere near prepared and me and DF are not quite there financially yet, but if I was caught pregnant then I would definitely find some way round the situation and Im sure we'd do just fine.
Also Id probably jump round the living room and run down the street ecstatically!!! :rofl:

Every time my period is due I hope it doesn't come. Even though I have a coil and that's very effective, and would be a bit complicated if I did get pregnant. I just wish it would fall out and I wouldn't realise.

I feel terrible for thinking this though, because my husband doesn't want a baby yet, and he's being really patient listening to me talk about having kids all the time....and I just can't get pregnancy out of my head.

I totally get that. I'm on the pill and I take it perfectly. But I swear sometimes I get paranoid about the signs and start pulling them from thin air. It's so hard to be patient sometimes.

And just alot of people, OH and I would have to put off some plans and save a bunch of money and muddle through it.

I would totally love to be pregnant right now. The Bf is the one who is not ready. If it was to happen i know in the end...we would make it through

I would be really happy but a little confused.... OH would be bouncing off the walls:rofl: he can't wait but we have decided to wait as new job causes timing issues.

i would be over the moon!! for about 5 minutes... and then reality would hit and i'd remember that my other half doesn't want a baby yet and we're not ready financially (at least, not as ready as i want to be!) and i'd be terrified.

i know my other half would stand by me, but i'd still be really worried about telling him because he'd be disappointed - it would make things very difficult for him at the moment.

We would both be over the moon, but at the same time it would be bad timing as we get married in 7 months. I think we would probably bring the wedding forward IF it did happen.

I would be happy about it, but a little worried about the money and living situation. We're looking for houses right now because our neighbourhood isn't the greatest for raising children.

I think that things always work out when they need to!!! I've read through everyones comments and everyone thinks the same which is really good, mean you are all positive!! Things may not be 100% perfect now, but everyone would manage!! And I doubt that the situation for those TTC, including myself, is 100% perfect!!!

sorry im now ranmbling!!!!!

xxxxx

i would be over the moon if a little worried x

over the moon! but at the sametime... worried there isn't a big enough age gap between TJ and peanut! and my weight isn't a good factor! i would leave telling my mum till 18-20 weeks! (if i wasn't showing till then) lol i have been warned LOTS!!!... if you get pregnant this soon i'll kill you!! but she would have to put up with it!!! lol i know everyone else would be over the moon for us!
shocked. worried. stressed. also come to mind! x x x x great thread btw x x x x x

I would be happy, but a bit nervous and scared. I mean I have read tons of books and online baby material, as well as having taken care of babies. I would definatly curb any excessive spending and try to work as much as possible to max out my EI. I would definatley not be upset in any way and I don't think my husband would be either, he's anticipating kids more than me I think.

Its still hockey season and playoffs are in March, so I'd feel real bad about letting the team down, but at the same time thrilled about the baby. Right now we're just waiting for hockey season to end and right after that we're taking a nice vacation, just the two of us before we won't have the chance for a while (aka baby).

I would be over the moon. I keep wishing that the pill will stop working and ill get pregnant, but it doesnt happen :( . Which Is quite weird because my mum has always said that you only have to look at girls in our family to get them pregnant, contraception or not! She is most surprised I dont have a baby yet lol

I would be over the moon :) I'd be scared about finances though (my job is at risk of redundancy later this year which is one of the reasons we're waiting) but I know we'd get by somehow

I SO want to be accidentally pregnant....aaah! Every month I hope AF doesn't come. Goddddddd!

Id be over the moon and so would my OH as we both want kids but its not practical for us at the minute and my mum only said the only day I would kill you if you was pregnant so Ill think Ill leave it for a bit!! Im in a stable career and at a good age so maybe soon... hopefully!!

i'm not sure how i would feel. although i have heard of women falling pregnant immediately after a m/c i also hear alot of them having another. i would love to be pregnant again, but i would also be frightened as your uterus needs time to build a healthy lining so a future pregnancy can be sustained. i just wish i was still pregnant :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->