Huge destash. Newborn and One size! US please

misspriss

Reaction score
Okay I started off cloth diapering and liked it, but when I will be going back to work in 2 weeks and I don't want to spend my time with LO washing and stuffing and stuff and just decided to go disposable. Unless otherwise noted, diapers have been used. As far as I can tell, only the wipes have stains, but I can't guarantee there isn't a tinge here and there as it was mostly newborn EBF poop which does somewhat stain and I don't have a good sunning area.

Shipping/Insurance will be calculated depending on what you want to buy, as the weight will vary. If you would like to purchase the whole lot, I will give 10% off. If you would like to buy a large amount of the items but not all, please contact me and I am willing to work out prices for larger purchases.

I'm new to using paypal but be patient with me and I'm sure I'll figure it out.

If you have any questions about any items, please reply or PM me. Thanks!

IMG_20130607_182351_989.jpg

Here are Imagine Newborn sized diapers:
6 covers - $6/each

IMG_20130607_182953_165.jpg

Charlie Banana XS Sized diapers:
6 White, 3 light blue, 3 medium blue, 3 yellow, 1 microfiber insert each - $10/each.

IMG_20130607_184613_506.jpg

(right) 1 Unknown brand diaper I bought used did not fit well for my LO - $4
(left) 1 Scarlett fluff tiny fluff hybrid (semi water resistant) - $8

IMG_20130607_184431_774.jpg

Rumparooz OS (Loved this diaper...) with 6*r microfiber - $18

Not Pictured:

Charlie Banana Wet bag -$11
6 Bumgenious (3.0 maybe?) with two inserts. I bought used, didn't get to try $7/each

I am flexible if anyone wants to work something out :)

What's the least you would take for the Charlie Banana PPD to Gainesville, FL (zip 32609)?
I'm planning on cloth, but it's still early and I don't want to spend a ton of money on anything before I even register.

Thanks!

I am sorry I recently sold the last Of my diapers locally and haven't updated here. They are all sold, sorry!

I would recommend clothdiapertrader.com, there are a lot of sellers on there its pretty active and they are US/Canada based.

Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->