Huh?

Bella1185

Reaction score
I haven't posted here in awhile! But the last time I did it was because I kept getting faint lines on preg tests - turned out that my kidneys were producing extra protein that came out in my urine, this triggered a false positive result. I've since taken steps to lessen that and am also monitored to assure I won't get those false results again.

So this brings me to the present....I thought I was 4dpo, but I am fairly terrible at tracking it, could be later. Even my opk seem positive for days? Anyway... I was feeling like peeing on something because I just got another shipment of opks and they came with extra pregnancy tests! Last night I had a dream I was pregnant with twins and thought what the heck it's always fun to test!

This popped up right away. Again I know it isn't the kidney issues as its being monitored and treated.

Do you guys see anything?

Please bear with me....on phone so have to post multiple times :wacko:

Immediately after test:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 99
Three minutes

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 71
Seven minutes

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 82
Wow I see that line easily in the first and definitely in the other two pictures as well. I'd be tempted to try another kind of test too.

Wow I see that line easily in the first and definitely in the other two pictures as well. I'd be tempted to try another kind of test too.

Thank you for the reply! I'm feeling a little weird as i wasn't expecting to see anything...really thought I was 4dpo? Thanks for making me not feel crazy!

Thank you for the reply! I'm feeling a little weird as i wasn't expecting to see anything...really thought I was 4dpo? Thanks for making me not feel crazy!

You definitely aren't crazy! If it wasn't for you thinking you are 4dpo I'd be congratulating you haha but then.. Like you said you could be later! Are you trying or preventing a baby at the moment? Sure looks positive to me...

You definitely aren't crazy! If it wasn't for you thinking you are 4dpo I'd be congratulating you haha but then.. Like you said you could be later! Are you trying or preventing a baby at the moment? Sure looks positive to me...

Haha thanks again! Not preventing at the moment - but I just came off the pill in January. I got a blazing positive opk on April 5 (a day or two before it looked like the lines were equal - but that day left one was darker than right so I assumed April 5 was the true positive....) and we had sex the 2nd, 4th, 6th and then after that but didn't pay attention to it! I am no expert in OPKs but in my mind that would put me at 4dpo.....

Haha thanks again! Not preventing at the moment - but I just came off the pill in January. I got a blazing positive opk on April 5 (a day or two before it looked like the lines were equal - but that day left one was darker than right so I assumed April 5 was the true positive....) and we had sex the 2nd, 4th, 6th and then after that but didn't pay attention to it! I am no expert in OPKs but in my mind that would put me at 4dpo.....

Yeah it seems like that would be right which is odd since it so looks like your test here is positive :) I guess we will see though! When will you be testing again?

Thank you both! I've been drinking a lot of water so peeing like crazy. Took one just this moment and here's how it popped up.... Less than a minute

Could this be a sign of ectopic? granted these are real lines?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 84
I see it for sure. I don't think it's a sign of ectopic, but I'm not an expert lol I do know that opks can pick up hcg.also using fmu on opks can give a false positive. I only say that because I would say if these lines are legit, I would highly doubt you're 4dpo :)

I see it. Fingers crossed that the lines get darker! :)

Seeing lines there aswell, hope they aren't your kidney thing!! Keep updating this ok:)

I see the lines easily, maybe the OPK were picking up hcg?

I see it on all the pics! I would try another test x

Wow I still see that so clearly. I'd definitely try another brand too.

I have a friend who on her tenth baby she got a bfp at 4dpo she was positive of her dates as she was temping etc. She rang her ob and he said its definitely possible. I thought before this that it wasn't. Good luck hun x

Thanks everybody!! About the OPKs - i had AF starting March 24 and OPKs were all negative until April 3, so I don't think it's possible it was picking up hcg then. Plus I had pretty brutal ov cramps April 4th.... I always take ovulation tests in the afternoon, too

However I did take an opk and preg test (both internet cheapies) again this afternoon, and the OPK had two pretty solid darks lines. Wouldn't call it fully positive, but usually at this point in the cycle there is no test line at all. Internet cheapie pregnancy test still looked the same as yesterday! Will post if anything exciting happens haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->