Huh?

Well here's tonight's test. Even though I'm extremely skeptical I have to admit this is darker or at least clearer than lasts nights test! However a FRER showed nothing!!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 51
Well here's tonight's test. Even though I'm extremely skeptically I have to admit this is darker or at least clearer than lasts nights test! However a FRER showed nothing!!!!

Wow that line looks thick and pink! That's crazy the frer is negative although I've seen a few stories of getting lines on ic tests before frer recently. Hopefully that's what is happening. If they are false positives they are seriously convincing lol

Well here's tonight's test. Even though I'm extremely skeptically I have to admit this is darker or at least clearer than lasts nights test! However a FRER showed nothing!!!!

Wow that line looks thick and pink! That's crazy the frer is negative although I've seen a few stories of getting lines on ic tests before frer recently. Hopefully that's what is happening. If they are false positives they are seriously convincing lol

Really?? I always thought the FRERs were the ultimate gold standard in early detection - except they've never caught it first for me! I always did better with dollar tree! Wasn't sure about these cheapies though....what do you think the odds are they're showing an accurate something and the FRER isn't? It seems....not likely? I just checked...they are "easy @ home brand" hmmm

Yeah frer have gone super downhill. They showed the tiniest squinter when cb gave me obvious lines. I didn't get an actual positive frer until the day before AF. I hate them now and don't trust them.

Yeah frer have gone super downhill. They showed the tiniest squinter when cb gave me obvious lines. I didn't get an actual positive frer until the day before AF. I hate them now and don't trust them.

No kidding! I keep seeing that here and there online but i just always default to FRER for some reason and no idea why! Maybe it's time for me to get over that?

Do you think ICs are accurate though? I mean CB is a reliable brand so I wouldn't doubt it....but these eh idk

Those are very obvious lines! I don't get it....

My last pregnancy the ic's showed super faint lines and when I tested with frer it also came up as a faint line. Never did I have a positive Ic with a negative frer. Ever. Frer picked up hcg of 8 when I was testing out lines after a mc and thought I was pregnant again so went for bloods and it was hcg of 8 that's how I know frer is sooo accurate for me. However, I've had a very positive frer and a negative urine test at Drs and a negative cb. Cb always takes a few days to show up for me since it needs higher levels of hcg to detect. That being said you should show positive on a frer by tomorrow at the latest if u are infact pregnant given that those Ic lines are very obvious Xx

I'm having phone issues so I can't quote the texts but :

Laila 44 - that is interesting! And I absolutely agree! I'm thinking about getting some bloods drawn just to see what's up!

Still praying - I didn't think that was ever noted as I ordered them for just cheap OPKs, but I pulled out the packaging and it definitely doesn't quantify the pregnancy test levels at all: or make any claims as to what reading they reflect

They may be super sensitive, like 10, 15, or 20. They say frer can read as low as 8 but that was never the case for me. Maybe try a dollar store test or wally cheapy in a few days? Those are all supposed to be 25 miu.

I use Easy @ Home and FRER and found Easy @ Home to be super reliable! I actually got darker lines first on E@H at 10 dpo. The FRER was positive too, but very very faint.

Still praying - 8 seems so little but still so significant!!! How cool! It is so incredible to me that we all start out so small!! I wish we had little magnifying glasses to look inside and see what's going on!

Margeandmom - thank you that is good to know!!!! I'd feel 100% more confident if was more far along in the tww - anything besides the 5dpo that I'm calculating :-/ FRER is always a bugger - some women swear by it but it seems to not quite work as advertised for me (at least in the past)

I think the problem is inconsistency with frer. But some do swear by it. Having a positive for something that low is misleading though, as you many women can have low traces of hcg for reasons other than pregnancy.

Are you going to test again in the morning?

I'll test again tomorrow Afternoon/night with the cheapies to see if any progression

Here was the aforementioned FRER:

NOT A NEW TEST :haha: same from earlier that looks negative to me!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 60
I might be seeing something on the FRER, but it's hard to tell! I might be getting line eye.

I find FRER is accurate, just more conservative. It finally got SUPER dark for me, but it's 19 dpo, where the Easy @ Home got pretty dark several days earlier.

PS: I ended up calling FRER and complaining about their digitals (I got a neg with that a positive on line FRER the first time I tested) and they were super nice! They sent me a $20 refund. If you are concerned, I would call. They will probably refund you :)

:saywhat: haha I reaaaalllly can't see it on the FRER..... But you are all making me think I should pick up more tests haha

Really?? I always thought the FRERs were the ultimate gold standard in early detection - except they've never caught it first for me! I always did better with dollar tree! Wasn't sure about these cheapies though....what do you think the odds are they're showing an accurate something and the FRER isn't? It seems....not likely? I just checked...they are "easy @ home brand" hmmm

Yeah.. Frer used to be the best but they've really messed up changing it up and I don't think it's as good anymore. Dollar tree is supposed to be less sensitive than frer I think but they seem to pick it up first or close to the same time as the frer. Having said all of that, I swear I see a super faint something on your frer. I hope it is and I don't just have line eye.

Are you going to keep testing or wait and see what happens?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->