Huh?

Thank you all! I'm sure they thought I was a little strange coming in so early :wacko: oh well!

Just thought I'd throw in a question - I ordered more ICs from Amazon and they arrived today - the easy@home brand - and of course I've peed on three already haha - but they are all super banged up? Dents all over the test strip, and the control line didn't come in all the way. Only the top half of it had dye? Has anyone ever had this before? Frustrated.

I see lines on all your tests, even FRERs. I saw a line on a $1 test from dollar general before a definite line on frer. I'm anxious to see your quant numbers.

I would call, definitely don't think they should be damaged at all.

Well how about this as a sign for me to stop testing!!!???!! Most blurry watery - I'd almost call it a dye run - 88cent cheapie!! Taken 11 minutes after so can't even trust it

Starting to think they're all flukey or inaccurate this time around

Oh I've got to give it up! I'm stressing myself out :haha:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 39
Man, that's a lotta lines!! And that looks like a good line on the 88cent test....Hmmmm.... Will be interesting to see what your blood comes back as!! Stalking!

I'd definitely call, it sounds like you got a bad batch of cheapies!

I see the lines on all, FX for your bloodwork!!
But don't you have that protein or whatever that causes the super faint lines?or am I thinking of someone else. Sometimes I forget who I heard something from on here LOL

I see the lines on all, FX for your bloodwork!!
But don't you have that protein or whatever that causes the super faint lines?or am I thinking of someone else. Sometimes I forget who I heard something from on here LOL

Haha no worries!!! Yep that's me!!!! I just got it checked this past weekend - normal to negative levels so it shouldn't be triggering any tests, so at this point I'm just really confused and slightly hopeless lol

Well then that's promising. That Walmart cheapie looks positive to me. Can't wait for updates!

Still waiting for results which seems looooooong ha! If they don't call by end of the day I'll phone them

Did you test again today? OMG why do labs not realize there are whole groups of people on the edge of their seats waiting for these results?!:rofl:

Did you test again today? OMG why do labs not realize there are whole groups of people on the edge of their seats waiting for these results?!:rofl:

Haha seriouslyyyyyyyyyy!!!!! Awhile ago we had labs done for DD because she had some swollen lymph nodes and I was so worried i asked them to order it stat, and they very kindly complied. However I just couldn't bring myself to request extra speedy results for my own tests :haha:

Oh! ETA: no tests today because the ones I got off of amazon have something wrong with them - the control line never comes through and they're very banged up! But since I of course have to pee on SOMETHING I did a couple OPKs this afternoon and they're still positive :shrug: I'm so confused

Eagerly awaiting your results....

My OPKs were going positive when my lines looked like that. Very interesting. Looking forward to results!

OMG

Ohhhh my goshhhhhhhh

Of course the doc office didn't call before the end of the day - so I gave them a ring and had to leave a voicemail. The lady who called back was extremely nice just sounded very rushed. She was apologetic and said that because of the recent storms, some of their lines (I'm assuming phone or cable I don't know....) went down and the "lab was unable to communicate patient results". Meaning....they were lost or for whatever reason they don't have mine at this time :nope::dohh::growlmad:

I asked if she thought they'd be recovered, she said likely not and I could come in to retest, but I can't until next week :cry:

Ughhh I've worked in hospitals and doctors offices before and this kind of thing does happen - especially when the labs are outsourced but OMG!!!! Frustrating!!!! And I don't even feel right drinking some wine to make me feel better just in case ughhhghghhhghghghghhhgg

Ughhhhh that sucks!!!!

But hey, until it's confirmed a glass of wine will not hurt anything!! I think at this point you deserve a glass! Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->