Huh?

I see it on the ics and something super faint on the frer. Good luck.

I can see your ICs and I'm sure something faint on the FRER

Hi hi! Because I'm crazy I took a few Internet cheapie OPKs and pg tests this afternoon - they all look the same as the last few days! I am scared to use my last FRER after drinking a ton of water all day, so instead I used a Walmart 88 cent one...

If you're so patient as to still be following this - do you see anything? I almost thought I saw a shadow but I think it's just the lighting.

Does anyone know the sensitivity of the Walmart 88cent ones? They worked great with DD but that was years ago

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 47
Okay .... I have no willpower.....

I used the last FRER despite water chugging and no hold

Two pics coming!! (Sorry phone has issues)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 55
And the other

Idk...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 57
I see lines on all of your tests!!! Fx they get darker!!

Yesterday's tests were so convincing I was willing to bet a bfp! However today's frer makes me more inclined to think there may be something else causing lines on all your tests. Really expected to see frer with a obvious line today... I think bloods are definitely in order. However if it was a true positive on the Ic, frer would be obvious today, possibly faint but obvious.

Yesterday's tests were so convincing I was willing to bet a bfp! However today's frer makes me more inclined to think there may be something else causing lines on all your tests. Really expected to see frer with a obvious line today... I think bloods are definitely in order. However if it was a true positive on the Ic, frer would be obvious today, possibly faint but obvious.

Right there with ya!! And let's not forget at the very very most id be only at about 6/7 dpo! So something is definitely strange! The office better let me come in tomorrow for bloods - half the time they try to make you have an appointment with the doc, which is unnecessary as I was just there for my annual last month.....

ETA: I should add though - for whatever reason, FRERs are not my friends! Always the last to show anything for me :shrug: Either way it's so weird now I think a beta result would help sort things out

I've already mentioned my opinions on frers, so the lack of line doesn't phase me.
I see it on the Wal-Mart one (25miu). I think bloods are a good idea!
it doesn't seem that the tests are getting darker, but then it's hard to compare 2 different brands from different times of day. You need 2 FMU ones of the same brand to really compare if they are getting darker.

Agree with you both!

As far as progression, every night about 930 or so I pee on a cheapie (which I've been posting)

Here is tonight's. Just took it about a minute ago

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 41
So here are the last three nights at 930/10

So odd

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 48
The ic for sure looks darker. I can't decide if I see anything on the Walmart or frer tests. So weird!

I cannot believe the lines you are getting!!!! Wow. Last nights Ic looks positive. It's so confusing. I been pregnant 4x and tested I think about a thousand and i only ever saw a line or a smidge of a line when I was pregnant. Those lines aren't "imaginary" they are clear as day on the ic's. I hope u get some answers soon girl! If that were me I'd be flipping ESP since hubby has a vasectomy lol with lines like that I wouldn't know what to think Keep testing and keep us posted but def call your doc xx

I would be SO cross if it were me and those ic's turned out to be negative, they are SO convincing!!!

Getting bloods done today at noon! Wish the results came back instantly :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"