Huh?

Ughhhhh that sucks!!!!

But hey, until it's confirmed a glass of wine will not hurt anything!! I think at this point you deserve a glass! Lol

Haha thank you I needed to hear that! I might have one - or three this evening!!! Ughhhhhhhhghgghghggggghgggh!!! It's just not my week haha

Oh I definitely wouldn't be worried about a glass of wine before pregnancy is confirmed. Relax and enjoy x

Oh my gosh bella i just read your whole thread! So anxious for your results cant believe u have to go back in! Seeing all your lines even possibly the frer! I am really interested to hear how u found out about the extra protein thing and what they did about it? I also have problems with fake faint lines esp on certain brands. Thanks! I do remember following u previously cos of it too x

Oh my gosh bella i just read your whole thread! So anxious for your results cant believe u have to go back in! Seeing all your lines even possibly the frer! I am really interested to hear how u found out about the extra protein thing and what they did about it? I also have problems with fake faint lines esp on certain brands. Thanks! I do remember following u previously cos of it too x

Ah thank you for your kind reply!!! I've always had protein in my urine, even as a kid which was first noticed just through standard physicals before school etc. TMI ALERT - It's gross but sometimes I can even see it floating in the toilet - it's like little clear or white flecks. Sorry gross TMI!!! So in January when I kept getting those weird fuzzy lines, but nothing legit, it clicked that there could be some connection there. Went to the doc, they confirmed indeed high protein levels. It's not detrimental for me personally, but it can mean your kidneys are working overtime and also that you'll get faint weird lines even when not pregnant!! As I age it can be hard on the kidneys, as they filter so much of the crap our body injests, but now I just get it checked every couple weeks and take supplements as needed.

HOWEVER - what I didn't know, is that *allegedly* HAVING A UTI or kidney infection can potentially produce a faint line on a pregnancy test. So can soap or dishwasher residue - so if you're peeing into a cup from your household and then dipping it in, there's a chance you'll get a weird shadow line. Little cysts on your ovaries can do the same, so can certain innocuous pituitary gland conditions. I'm sure those are all rare situations - but I'd never even heard of those until recently when I went to the doc!! guess you learn something new all the time!!! If you're getting weird faint lines - pop into your physician! I just went to my general practitioner as I like him much more than my obgyn :haha: its worth checking out if even for peace of mind!!!!

Well I really hope you get your BFP but from the looks of your tests I think you have yours! I don't have protein in my urine but I had a bad batch 3 months ago that gave me 9 false positives. I was so mad!

Well I really hope you get your BFP but from the looks of your tests I think you have yours! I don't have protein in my urine but I had a bad batch 3 months ago that gave me 9 false positives. I was so mad!

Thank you! That's sooo awful!!!! I can't imagine! OMG did you call them?! I called the easy@home test company today because they sent a bad batch and they did nothing and said they couldn't do anything unless I emailed them pictures of the bad tests :wacko:

OMG nooooooo stupid labs! You should at least go get some dollar store or wallys!!

I'd definitely email them pics!! That's just them trying to get out of refunding you or sending you new ones!

Girl. Drink the wine. It's not going to hurt a thing.

So intetesting bella thanks for your reply - my urine is often cloudy and i can also sometimes see little white flecks floating in it! Only noticable in the test cup mind u. Also have pcos too x

You can't have a real positive test if your only 4dpo, even if you implanted at say 6dpo you still need a few days after for the body to start producing hcg to show up on a test. Only way to know for sure is to get blood work done Gl

Most common day for implantation is 9dpo and after that probably wouldn't get a positive test till 11 or 12dpo

You can't have a real positive test if your only 4dpo, even if you implanted at say 6dpo you still need a few days after for the body to start producing hcg to show up on a test. Only way to know for sure is to get blood work done Gl

Most common day for implantation is 9dpo and after that probably wouldn't get a positive test till 11 or 12dpo
I would of completely agreed with you a year ago but my friend had a bfp at 4dpo a few months back she was sure of ovulation from tracking. She rang her ob and he said it was fine it happens every now and then she's now 26 weeks. I don't know how it happened but it did.

My OB also told me this happens sometimes. Not for everyone, but it does happen. Also, women on this forum get faint bfps at 7/8 dpo pretty frequently.

My OB also told me this happens sometimes. Not for everyone, but it does happen. Also, women on this forum get faint bfps at 7/8 dpo pretty frequently.

Yep my latest ever bfp was 12dpo but I lost that baby. Every other baby it's been 8/9 dpo bfp.

Bella, any update? Your tests are incredibly convincing, they look positive to me.
Re the batch all dented and stuff, send them photos! Usually with the ICs (One Step) I order from Amazon there are a few with dents and scratches and stuff but usually isn't the whole pack. Generally I expect a few to be like this but if yours are all like it then they should replace or refund for you.

Thank you for posting all that info on what can potentially cause lines, I had so many faint lines and shadow lines within the timeframe on my ICs but af arrived yesterday and they didn't progress in strength so clearly something else was causing them, unless they were all indents. But this is fascinating, and I will be researching into this further because it's good to know.

I hope you have answers soon, but I see clear progression with your ICs so I hope this is a positive sign for you

Sorry you got AF happycupcake! Your lines really did look positive. And Bella your explanation about lines from your doc was fascinating!

Sorry you got AF happycupcake! Your lines really did look positive. And Bella your explanation about lines from your doc was fascinating!

They certainly were! Starting to wonder if anything in Bella's post may have been causing them

Aw no i was wondering about you too cupcake :( sorry about af x

Oh my! It's been too long since I got on here and updated all you sweet ladies !!!!

I did EVENTUALLY get my results back from that day!! They found them (but long after AF started haha!!) and I was still curious - my beta was 3 at time of blood draw - sooo weird! I'll never know what was going on that month, but AF did indeed come! Have since gone back on the pill because I'm afraid I'll go absolutely crazy if I have one more month of weird shady lines - but thank you all so much! BNB is lovely and ive never felt so supported as when I post here!!:flower:

Hope you all are doing well :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->