Hurry up BFPs!!! We are ready when you are :-)

Helena that must be very hard. I would hate it if DH had to go away. I think you have a right to be upset. Do u think that he was trying to protect you and then when his dad was around he said it not thinking that, that would be the way you would find out?

Good morning everybody,

cmc - I agree with Sarah If you're waking up a lot during the night, just don't worry yourself over temps and get the CD21 test.

Susan - Pink looks absolutely amazing. Hope she comes over here soon!

Helena - Can LL84 be right? Maybe he was just trying to figure out the best time to tell you and got caught when his dad asked?

Sarah - I also want to get my progesterone checked. Do you know if you "have" to do it on CD21? I'm on CD22 today. But since I'll already go and get my HCG checked today (for the follow up of the molar), it'll be very convenient for me if I can get it done too. What do you say? And also the prolactin thing, are you getting it done too?

Good morning everybody,

cmc - I agree with Sarah If you're waking up a lot during the night, just don't worry yourself over temps and get the CD21 test.

Susan - Pink looks absolutely amazing. Hope she comes over here soon!

Helena - Can LL84 be right? Maybe he was just trying to figure out the best time to tell you and got caught when his dad asked?

Sarah - I also want to get my progesterone checked. Do you know if you "have" to do it on CD21? I'm on CD22 today. But since I'll already go and get my HCG checked today (for the follow up of the molar), it'll be very convenient for me if I can get it done too. What do you say? And also the prolactin thing, are you getting it done too?

:shrug:i'm having mine done today, i'm cd20, but i did start spotting the tuesday, so, i'm just gonna pretend hun :haha: i'll just say yeah i'm cd21 :haha: i'm not really sure if it matters if your a day out hun :thumbup: xxxx:hugs:

Hey ladies!

Im back with you all! had a mc over the weekend.

Fill me in then ladies! whos due to ov?! Whos due to test?!

Sarah are you still dead? xxx

Hey ladies!

Im back with you all! had a mc over the weekend.

Fill me in then ladies! whos due to ov?! Whos due to test?!

Sarah are you still dead? xxx

:haha::haha:i wasn't, but am slowly dying :haha::haha:
:hugs:how are you getting on hun? i'm so sorry chic xxxxxx:hugs:

Cath...so sorry for your MC...hugs...

Sarah and ece....I got pregnant 1st cycle both times o I'm hoping my progesterone is ok...I think my real hassle will be having one tube now.

Helena...I know how u feel...he prob doesn't wanna stress u out when u are TTC....though men are dopes! He is right...I bet nothing is true till it happens! Though its nice to be prepared mentally so tell him that's why u need to know... My DH was away from our DD from 5 to 11 months working and I coped fine!

Cath...so sorry for your MC...hugs...

Sarah and ece....I got pregnant 1st cycle both times o I'm hoping my progesterone is ok...I think my real hassle will be having one tube now.

Helena...I know how u feel...he prob doesn't wanna stress u out when u are TTC....though men are dopes! He is right...I bet nothing is true till it happens! Though its nice to be prepared mentally so tell him that's why u need to know... My DH was away from our DD from 5 to 11 months working and I coped fine!

:haha:i'm gonna walk down now, and lie lmao :haha: i really want the results before i go xxxxx:hugs:

im ok girls, im just looking at it as a delayed af.

Wheres everyone at? xxx

Sarah last night DD kept from 8.30pm to 8.00am!! So maybe I got a true temp lol!!

The only thing to me that matters the most is having lots of sex and getting a positive preg test....the temps are just a good distraction in the tww! It's so hard waiting..

When are u ladies going to test?

I researched loads of thngs about temping last night and i must agree temping is the way forward and like you said its a good distraction! xx

Morning all,

Cath im sorry u had a mc....big hugs hun xxx

Sarah - when do u go on hol?

Susan im glad u had a fab time seeing Pink.

Cmc - next cycle im not going to bother testing early. Seeing a bfn got me down a bit.

Im cd2 now and i start clomid tonight! Yipee! Lol xxx

Yay for Clomid hun!! Word of advise - get some pre-seed in as clomid dries things up and it can become sore :rofl: xxx

just got back, i'm sure the silly cow took too much blood out of my little arm, felt funny walking home....
and ffs..... your supposed to be on a break and not ttc, cos if i'm pregnant, my levels will be high..... oooohhh you wait till i get back and see dr knobhead!!!!!!

cath hun, thats the way i would probably look at it hun :)
cmc, mmm not really sure if thats a true temp either chic, did you have no sleep at all?? bet your knackered hun
mrs b i go friday YIPEEE then get back, the monday andy's gotta take a sample to the hospital, SA.... so will see what the results are, then just make up some temps and take them into dr knobhead, scream and shout then be referred (hopefully) if he keeps to his word xxxxxx

Well I am 9DPO and need to stay away from the fricking tests! Just did another and got a squinter of a line - NO ONE SAY A WORD....it's probably just an indent line. I took the test apart to look closely and am sure its an indent. It doesn't have colour. I will try and stay away from the tests for a few days! I swear next time, I am going to leave it until 14DPO like the time I got pregnant and only do the test then!

I have started to get sore boobs (nips only) BUT, I used to get that before a period. Have been getting some twinges where my ovary is BUT again, sometimes you just see symptoms where they are just symptoms are AF due in 8 days.

Anyway....I slapped myself around the face for standing the garden with the inside of a FRER and my iPHONE and when I googled "Inverting pregnancy tests" - well then I came here to announce that;

I HAVE FRICKING LOST MY MIND!!!!

Eeeeeep!! Susan! I got a line that looked like an indent at 8dpo!! Had bfp by 9dpo night pee.

I know, I know! I'm not helping :haha:

Eeeeeep!! Susan! I got a line that looked like an indent at 8dpo!! Had bfp by 9dpo night pee.

I know, I know! I'm not helping :haha:

Don't suppose you stood in the garden with your iphone and took a pic of your "Indent BFP" did you? :blush:

Errrrr if I said yes would you not feel so alone :haha:

But yes I am guilty of going outside with my tests and iPhone to get natural light LOL. We are all a little bit crazy ;)

Errrrr if I said yes would you not feel so alone :haha:

But yes I am guilty of going outside with my tests and iPhone to get natural light LOL. We are all a little bit crazy ;)

I showed hubby when he got home and he just shook his head. He said it looks like an indent :wacko:

hmmmm when to test again (That was on a not very long hold...about 1-2 hours). Should I leave it till tomorrow morning (10DPO) or leave it till Wed morning (11DPO)?

OMG...its bound to be an indent...but the other 3 I took in the last few days didn't have them :blush:

Well I think the main question here is -

How many FRERs do you have to use :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"