Hurry up BFPs!!! We are ready when you are :-)

MrsB I hope it's not AF, I've been cramping like a mofo since like 7dpo and still going now.

I can buy FRER at the shops or a chemist here.

Ive never bought a frer before. Where would i buy one from? Im just planning on seeing if af comes. Im not lucky enough to get a bfp this quickly. It took me 22 cycles to get my first bfp. X

Are u in the UK?

I got my first response in boots.....amazon and eBay should have them too

mornin ladies,
cath i'm so so sorry hun :( god, i just dont know what to say :(
mrs b... sorry the witch came, hey, its roll on to month 2, its just become "normal" now to spend the first half hoping you'll ov, then the second half hoping your pregnant!! i'm sure this ttc is no good for our healths!! :(
nina hun, i'm totally with you on the way your feeling, tbh be like me, if you don't want to do some thing, then dont! who cares! remember you've got your own issues, and you sure as shit dont have to justify yourself to anyone... my brothers mrs had a baby last month, my nephew, i only saw him last week, and i didnt even bother holding him, my mum called me a nasty bitch, i was like... fuckin whatever... i'm NOT holding him because I DONT WANT TO.... end of!! ;)
helena yipee for your cross hairs, what cd did you ov hun?? and yeah me and josh have a really great relationship, he calls my mum a dragon sometimes lmao, but he's seen all the fighting, the hurt, the tears.... so its really made us best mates :)
noob hun, you still cramping??? i've had the mil here, and no cramping... nothing, BUT hey driving thursday ;) still time, why's my temp so high?? maybe i'm ill, i dont feel anything but tingly boobs, oh and i had a bit of heartburn last night, never had it before... JESUS it hurts, i was like andy, punch my back, it was hurting in my back????? he said take a renee???? other than that... every month i go through bad pain, so nothing this month???? very strange :(
hows everyone else doing? xxxxxxx

Nina I tried before my first AF after surgery....I was in agony with pain from my stitches but I still tried...it's impossible to do nothing sometimes

When my friends told me to wait I said NO! I said look my body wont get pregnant f it's not ready

So Nina if I was in your boat I know I'd feel the exact same as u

Nina tell your co worker...she will understand ....and appreciate your honesty.....

I had a crappy weekend.
This Wednesday I told y Mom and she was in shcok. I was the one who had to reaasure her I was OK. We planned on going to her house for the weekend, I thought it would be nice to talk, and just have time with her.
Stupid me. We've never been close. with the previous loss, she came to our place after the D&C and while we didn't talk about it, she did ask how I was, and later on told me she read about it, and she knows I'ms trong, will get through it, yada yada.
When we arrived at her house she just hugged us both, like she always does when we come. No asking me how I'm doing, how I'm feeling... The whole weekend it was, ackward, I kept waiting for her to ask me if I'm OK, if I need anything. Tell me she loves me, anything. But nothing. I just wanted to go home.
I was so dissapointed, she's my Mom, and she's supposed to be there for me. Care about me, ask how I am, let me cry on her shoulder. she has more interaction with my brothers 20 year old girlfriends.
I'm just disapointed. disapointed I expected anything from her. I asked DH if maybe I should have started the conversation, or something, but why wouldn't she ask?
I'm just blah. I don't know why I share with her, if everyting it's the same.

Cath I'm so so sorry! have u seen someone have they definely confirmed it? (Sorry missed all the messages yesterday)

Sarah: I had the worst period like cramps from a week after I ovulated and that was my biggest sign I was pregnant. I went to the doctor and he sai it was normal they stopped about a week after my BFP

Had an awful nights sleep last night. Woke up feeling so sick! I'm meant to still be asking my antibiotics for the kidney infection last week but they say to take with food but I can't stomach anything... Hope I'm not getting ill again

Oh Nina hun. I'm not sticking up for your mum for her not saying what you wanted to hear and supporting you - but it seems to be difficult for people who haven't been through a loss to talk to us about ours. It's like they don't want to hurt our feelings, bring up memories or make us cry, etc. What they don't understand is that we want to talk, to know that our babies are remembered.

My mum hasn't brought up our loss either and we are pretty close. This is all I can put it down to. But then again I'm to nervous to try talk to her about it as I think she wouldn't know what to say and it would end up awkward. A vicious cycle :(

Sarah your chart looks beautiful! Stop worrying about this rising - rising is good ;)

Hahaha sorry I had to laugh at the heartburn! I'm still getting it and its horrible hey :(

And yup still crampy, but not as bad now. Just light, niggly and annoying rather than ouchie.

I had a crappy weekend.
This Wednesday I told y Mom and she was in shcok. I was the one who had to reaasure her I was OK. We planned on going to her house for the weekend, I thought it would be nice to talk, and just have time with her.
Stupid me. We've never been close. with the previous loss, she came to our place after the D&C and while we didn't talk about it, she did ask how I was, and later on told me she read about it, and she knows I'ms trong, will get through it, yada yada.
When we arrived at her house she just hugged us both, like she always does when we come. No asking me how I'm doing, how I'm feeling... The whole weekend it was, ackward, I kept waiting for her to ask me if I'm OK, if I need anything. Tell me she loves me, anything. But nothing. I just wanted to go home.
I was so dissapointed, she's my Mom, and she's supposed to be there for me. Care about me, ask how I am, let me cry on her shoulder. she has more interaction with my brothers 20 year old girlfriends.
I'm just disapointed. disapointed I expected anything from her. I asked DH if maybe I should have started the conversation, or something, but why wouldn't she ask?
I'm just blah. I don't know why I share with her, if everyting it's the same.

:hugs:yeah, i know that feeling hun, thats exactly why i'm not telling my mother anything.....
my mum is exactly the same with my brother and his girlfriend, its like he's golden boy, when i know different! :growlmad:
have you and your mum been close? did things change when you got married?
sometimes hun its better to not assume anything of them, to avoid the disappointment, i know it sounds harsh, and i know that "feeling" of expecting your own mother to show some emotion, but i've learned not to even bother.... cos your the only one who ends up feeling shitty! i dont know what your mums like or if you've ever been close, but my best friend is andy, i keep things away from my dad to protect him, and i dont tell my mum things, cos its none of her business, and i know she'll end up destroying any kind of happiness i have, or laughing at my loss!
but you and your partner are the ones that WILL be there for eachother, and thats all you need hun xxxxxx:hugs:

Helena - yay for crosshairs!!

Lady Luck - a kidney infection can't be good to leave without antibiotics :( can they give you something else that doesn't need food?

Sarah your chart looks beautiful! Stop worrying about this rising - rising is good ;)

Hahaha sorry I had to laugh at the heartburn! I'm still getting it and its horrible hey :(

And yup still crampy, but not as bad now. Just light, niggly and annoying rather than ouchie.

:haha::haha:noob your so funny, i mean MEAN lmao, no really, i've never had it before, i seriously had my arm twisted and was banging my back :wacko: then i told andy to punch me in the back... wtf is that??????
i'm worrying cos its so high :wacko: isn't that a bad thing????
jesus, still cramping, whens your scan chiccy? xxxxx:hugs:

Twin, I'm not sure, I think she just feels like she can't/doesn't want to talk to me.
I know after my sister had her stillborn, they talked all the time.
My mom constintly told me what was going on with her, how often she visited, what she bought her. I know her loss was different, but I'm her daughter as well and need her.
She told me "you're my strongest child, I don't need to worry, I know you'll get through whatever comes you way". Comforting, but I'd just like a hug. Growing up with someone who never really cared what I was up to or how I felt, made me become that strong. I just feel alone. Family should be those who we feel most comfortable, or ccomforted by. DH's parents care, but ask more questions than console. We just feel so alone right now.

Cath I'm so so sorry! have u seen someone have they definely confirmed it? (Sorry missed all the messages yesterday)

Sarah: I had the worst period like cramps from a week after I ovulated and that was my biggest sign I was pregnant. I went to the doctor and he sai it was normal they stopped about a week after my BFP

Had an awful nights sleep last night. Woke up feeling so sick! I'm meant to still be asking my antibiotics for the kidney infection last week but they say to take with food but I can't stomach anything... Hope I'm not getting ill again

:wacko:thats the thing hun, i aint had ANY cramps, but my temp is high, i'm worried..... every month i go through the same shitty crfamps, ov/af/crazy cramps, but nothing this month????? :wacko:
yeah noobs right hun, i'm sure you can get liquid form of antibiotics, i know they say take with food, i never do, i just take them as and when hun, but if its a kidney infection, you do really need them hun xxxxx:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->