Hurry up BFPs!!! We are ready when you are :-)

Upload the pic?? xxx

Seriously...it's an indent...the rational side of myself knows this. :cry:

Click on the test and tilt your head as if you were tilting the test and look from the tops of your eyes....

SEE???? I need to be incarcerated in the nearest loony bin. :blush::blush::blush::blush:

Attachments

• test resized1.jpg
    test resized1.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 15
Well that can only mean you should def test tomorrow fmu!!

And I totally see the line your talking about.

Well that can only mean you should def test tomorrow fmu!!

And I totally see the line your talking about.

Yeah...but let me show you a fabulous indent that I got last year....

Attachments

• 373.jpg
    373.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 12
anyway....as I said, I am 99% sure its an indent BUT....will continue to test....

Holy jeebus. That is a doozy of an ident!! Was that in the time frame?

I got an evap on a FRER about a year ago that just about gave me a heart attack (wasn't ttc) but was left for hours.

I got an evap on a FRER about a year ago that just about gave me a heart attack (wasn't ttc) but was left for hours.

Yep...that doozy of mofo came up within the 3 minutes and that pic is just taken with camera - no editing - just zooming. SERIOUSLY A MIND F**K! :dohh:

Ahhhh hun I cant see anything BUT BUT BUT I cant see anything EVER one FRERS unless its a beaming pos lol thats why i dont buy them i dont like them but test tomorrow or Wednesday hun!! eekkkkkkkkkkkkkk my first loss last year i used a frer for that and had what i though was an evap/indent but turned into a BFP!! xxxx

Yep...that doozy of mofo came up within the 3 minutes and that pic is just taken with camera - no editing - just zooming. SERIOUSLY A MIND F**K! :dohh:

That's just horrible!

YIPEEEEEEEE
see susan hun, the plan payed off!!! test tomoz... praying for a happy, sticky one hun xxxxxx

YIPEEEEEEEE
see susan hun, the plan payed off!!! test tomoz... praying for a happy, sticky one hun xxxxxx

Sarah, this is exactly why I didn't want to post :lol: it's almost certainly an indent

YIPEEEEEEEE

Sarah, this is exactly why I didn't want to post :lol: it's almost certainly an indent

:wacko:a line is a line..... try again in the morning, what time is it there? xxxx:hugs:

It's 7:49pm here now and a line is not always a line - that pic before of me holding the FRER was an indent and not an actual BFP. But we shall see soon enough

I wont say anything Susan....except good luck hunxxx

Thanks.... It's a mind f*** isn't it.... The normal rational me is aghast that I would even post the pic when I am thinking it's most likely an indent.

This TTC milarkey makes me crazy esp as its the first time after the loss.

Last night I dreamt I was giving birth but never found out what happened to the baby I gave birth to :(

I guess Wednesdays Obgyn appt is weighing on my mind - hoping we get answers.

Anyway off to bed

{hugs}

I know it certainly plays with your head. I'm so over this ttc milarkey.........not lol xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->