Hurry up BFPs!!! We are ready when you are :-)

but you and your partner are the ones that WILL be there for eachother, and thats all you need hun xxxxxx
Sarah, you're right, it just makes me sad that our family isn't around for us right now.

I was fine taking them until yesterday when my apatite went complete and now feel a bit sick too. I'm going to try a force myself to have slice of toast

but you and your partner are the ones that WILL be there for eachother, and thats all you need hun xxxxxx
Sarah, you're right, it just makes me sad that our family isn't around for us right now.

:hugs:i totally understand that hun, but really, what would you want off them?? a hug?? an "i love you"???, it'll be ok??? or is it just acknowledgment? you and your dh are the ones that are gonna pull eachother through hun, i totally understand how you feel, except my opinion is different, i dont want ANYTHING off them, not even a congratulations, they will only find out anything when i start to show, and if it was like josh... i'd be giving birth the next month! so they wont have time to make me feel anything... if ya get what i mean hun? xxxxx:hugs:

Oh right... No cramps well surely anything different from normal could be a good sign! Don't be worried be hopeful (I'm crossing fingers)

Oh right... No cramps well surely anything different from normal could be a good sign! Don't be worried be hopeful (I'm crossing fingers)

:wacko:well i know i'm not looking for the same, but if i wasn't temping, i would deffo think, mmm nothing this month, not in with a chance... but as i am, and its high, i'm worried, its like my bbt is high, but my body has gone into... i aint doing shit mode..... if ya get me? :wacko::haha:xxxxx:hugs:

Hi everyone . Cath I'm so sorry Hun xxxxxxxxx Nina families can be so difficult to figure out sometimes ! With my loss my mam was a bit like that , once there was a initial conversation about it was never mentioned again , she would at times say quite insensitive things , my niece was pg at the same time I was and she would say things like " when your pregnant you get all those pains " ect referring to my niece . I wanted to scream at her but I was pregnant !!!! I don't think she meant to hurt me but maybe just didn't understand what an impact the loss had had.
Mrs broody sorry AF arrived xxxxxx
Hope everyone has a nice lazy Sunday xx

Sarah, I think I just want an "I love you, and we will be here for you whenever you need us."
I absolutly hate the fact that I don't really have any feelings towards "family". I never felt love from my family, I never understood how family love worked.
I think that when we're young we need love, but we need family love even more as adults.

Sarah, I think I just want an "I love you, and we will be here for you whenever you need us."
I absolutly hate the fact that I don't really have any feelings towards "family". I never felt love from my family, I never understood how family love worked.
I think that when we're young we need love, but we need family love even more as adults.

:hugs:it seems as you've had it tough too hun, yeah i guess when i had josh and turned my life around, maybe i hoped to much that my mum had done the same, and we could have become friends not enemies... are you the eldest? remember, with you feeling like that, it will make your love and your bond so close and strong with your own children, its like giving them something that you never had, AND that feeling is amazing, the love, the smiles, the laughter, the hugs... THE I LOVE YOU MUMMY'S... it WILL be all yours hun.
i think that in your and my case hun, we never knew the normal love, it was always a case of that feeling, but never love, i dont think i needed love when i was young, i had to grow up fast.. or my brother would not be fed etc..
now we're older, i think yeah of course it would be great to have the love, but remember hun, strength and happiness comes from within, thats from you, what you created, and how long have you lived without others support.. hence you'll always get "she's big and ugly enough to cope", yes i am... but you made ,me that way! just sometimes it would be nice for that pat on the back maybe..... i do totally get where your coming from hun.... :hugs:
remember no matter what, you are strong, you made yourself strong, and you have all that love inside you, that you will share with "your own family" hun xxxxx:hugs:

I just cant shake these grumpy/hormonal/sad friggin mood swings today! Everything anyone has done today has just annoyed the crap out of me. Just the OH looking at me I wanted to gouge his eyes out with a fork. I keep reading all the pregnant people updates (further along than me) and holding back tears. I dont know why! Im so grateful to be given the chance again but then I just keep thinking I should be 30-32 weeks, not back at the beginning where it's scary again.

Had a shitty day :cry: It's night time but can't sleep either. ARGH.

Hi dears,

Nina & Sarah - So sorry you have such difficult relationships with your mothers :(. I also have a complicated one, but in a much different way. "I" am the distant and silent one most of the times. Don't know why, always have been that way, with almost everyone. I haven't even told my mother about the pregnancy or the MC! It was mostly because I didn't want to upset her, since she is such an emotional woman and would cry day&night if she learnt about it. And I didn't want to see the pain in her eyes everytime we were together. It would be such a torture for her and for me!
I agree with you Nina, we are who we are because of what we've been through in our childhood. But I think the best strategy is to accept everyone as they are and not give into false hopes. Because that hurts more than anything else.
And I agree with Sarah too. The most important person in my life is DH. He's my bestfriend, my lover, my father, my child, my life. I can talk anything with him, vent to him, laugh with him or at him. And I feel so lucky we've found each other.
To cut a long story short, don't expect behaviours/emotions from your mother which you haven't seen upto now. It means she's just not capable for one reason or another. Or if you're so much annoyed and can't live until these issues are resolved, just talk to her, tell her how you feel, and give her a chance to justify herself. It still may be possible that you too will work everything out :)

MrsB - Sorry the witch got you :(. On to July then :)

Twin - It's just so normal to feel the way you do. If pregnancy is a rollercoaster, pregnancy after a loss must be the ghost train! You can let yourself to be upset every once in a while! But then remember that you have a little miracle growing inside you and get ecstatic!

Cath - Hope it's just a random bleeding you're experiencing. How are you now?

Helena - Yay for the crosshairs :)

AFM - I am 7DPO today and I fear I may have a progesterone deficiency. Even my post-O temps are so low compared to everybody else's (36.4 at most this cycle). I think I'll just have a CD21 progesterone test next cycle.

MrsB - Sorry the witch got you :(. On to July then :)

Twin - It's just so normal to feel the way you do. If pregnancy is a rollercoaster, pregnancy after a loss must be the ghost train! You can let yourself to be upset every once in a while! But then remember that you have a little miracle growing inside you and get ecstatic!

Cath - Hope it's just a random bleeding you're experiencing. How are you now?

Helena - Yay for the crosshairs :)

AFM - I am 7DPO today and I fear I may have a progesterone deficiency. Even my post-O temps are so low compared to everybody else's (36.4 at most this cycle). I think I'll just have a CD21 progesterone test next cycle.

This is the first time I've ever temped and mine are low too:shrug: I've no idea ?

Are low temps attributed to low progesterone ....what ones progesterone do?

ece thanks hun, and yeah, see your like i am with my dad, he doesn't get told things to protect him, he would be the one hurting like me, and i NEVER want to see that hurt in his eyes again, but yeah, your older now, you will always have feelings for your parents, but i think you do tend to wrap your arms/life around "the one,your partner". its the same here, andy is my rock! he saved me in a way, he took that bitterness away and turned it into love and happiness, he will always be there... no matter what i've done, who i was, he gets the "good, bad and ugly" with me, and yeah they are allstill my family, BUT i live with my REAL family... the one thats gonna keep me safe FOREVER :)
noob hun, lmfo your so funny.... are you awake, cos your in a mood??? why dont you just lie there, and pretend your sleeping, and elbow your oh in the face hehehehe then say oopsssssss.......;)
cmc, you have a lot of open dots hun, so its hard to know what your true temp is... but yes, remember what the nutty professor told me about the second half of my chart, its where my chart said implantation had occurred, and he laughed, and said it was my progesterone, so i guess the rise is that kicking in, but if i dont get pregnant, i'm bringing the second part of my temps right down to a tad above the coverline, cos thats what he told me to do, he said that if he saw a problem, he would have something to investigate.... are you using that adjuster hun? if you've not saved the link to your tool bar, i'll send it you again hun :) xxxxxx

Sarah you're defo right....adjust so u can o and get good advice. How long have u been TTC?

When I use the adjuster it brings my temps down more sooo low that ovu friend won't let me enter a low as that????

Il give it another go here..... My temps won't be right as Ava wakens most nights....then some night she doesn't so I suppose the temps are messed up

Sarah you're defo right....adjust so u can o and get good advice. How long have u been TTC?

When I use the adjuster it brings my temps down more sooo low that ovu friend won't let me enter a low as that????

Il give it another go here..... My temps won't be right as Ava wakens most nights....then some night she doesn't so I suppose the temps are messed up

:thumbup:yeah i'll be doing that hun, i dont want him to think i'm not ovulating, cos i dont want forced ovulation :wacko: i'm doing that myself... i just want a bloody miracle, just put ready formed in my belly, surely that aint to much to ask?? :shrug::haha:
we've neen trying for 8 months... well 9 this time hun, but age and weight are against me hun, so any help would be grateful! :thumbup:
do you get a good 4hrs sleep straight hun? what time is your first wake? is it before or about 4 hrs straight? xxxx:hugs:

Ordered my thermometer last Monday and still not arrived : (

So apart from making sure that you have at least 4 hours sleep and do it as soon as u wake at the same time. Is there anything else I should know?

:thumbup:yeah i'll be doing that hun, i dont want him to think i'm not ovulating, cos i dont want forced ovulation :wacko: i'm doing that myself... i just want a bloody miracle, just put ready formed in my belly, surely that aint to much to ask?? :shrug::haha:
we've neen trying for 8 months... well 9 this time hun, but age and weight are against me hun, so any help would be grateful! :thumbup:
do you get a good 4hrs sleep straight hun? what time is your first wake? is it before or about 4 hrs straight? xxxx:hugs:

I suppose I do get 4 hrs but I wouldn't have time to temp as when she wakens she cries looking me...my therm is o crap it takes ages to get my true temo:dohh:

Aww lets hope ur BFP is round the corner sarah....this could be your month:hugs:

I need to catch up on the last 3 pages, but also needed to vent. First off, 4dpo and BORED. At least my Opks are finally negative. I didn't test yesterday, so not sure what they were. Been sticking the progesterone up my hooha. Lots of fun :p

Yesterday started off pretty nice. We went to our nieces dance recital. It was HOT. In San Diego it was like 77, but by his sister's house it was 107. It SUCKED being in that tiny gym with a ton of people watch the kids. We had dinner at his sister's with the family and had a pretty great time. I played with the kids for most of the time. Our niece (she's 3) sang me a lullaby to put me to sleep and then we read bedtime stories. I miss her already haha.
After we left things went downhill. We got into a sorta big fight. What happened was he was talking to his dad and was asked when he would be deploying. He told him July to October of next year. Fine, great. Only problem is....he never told me that. I only found out about this when he told his father. I had to act like I knew about this all night. I was pissed and upset, but let it slide. On the way home I asked him to please tell me about important things like that (this wasn't the first time this has happened). He suddenly yelled at me (or "raised his voice" as he said) that he did tell me about this. I would have remembered this bit of important information. So I just stopped talking to him because I didn't want to fight. We get home and we talk after my silent treatment no longer worked. He then continues to fight with me that he already told me and I just forgot. Then all of a sudden changes his tune and said he didn't tell me because it was just a rumor and he didn't want to tell me until he knew for sure. ok...so which one is it? You told me or you didn't tell me? what the fuck. The issue here is that he has ALWAYS told me any bit of information rumor or not. In fact, he just told me about moving to Japan in a few years. This is also a rumor and nothing official has been announced. Almost everything he tells me is just a rumor. It's never official until it's just about to happen. I deserve to know anything that majorly impacts my life. Like my husband being for 3-4 months. He also worded this to his father that it was a fact. So all night all I could believe was it was a fact. a fact he didn't tell me. He was adamant that I was being ridiculous all night until I asked him if he'd like me to not tell him about pregnant next time. I could just wait until 13 weeks so i know the baby is set in stone. I think that struck home for him. I also reminded him that while he wants to make his father proud (and for some reason his father seems happy when he talks about deployments...ass), I'm the one sitting at home alone missing him every single day. His dad doesn't give a shit if he doesn't see him for a few months. That's what they're used to so it's absolutely nothing to him. I'm the one that matters when it comes to him leaving. Impressing his father is nothing. That he needs to start putting me first and that we're married and live together so this information should first be told to me and not something I find out by eavesdropping. Also that it's selfish of him not to give me an idea of when it'll happen when he has even a small hint of information because at this point, if I were to get pregnant this cycle out kid would be about 4 months old when he leaves. He won't be back until s/he's about 7 months old. Of course, this means that the child could be younger or I could just be about to give birth when he's away. Leaving me alone with an infant or making me go through child birth alone is infinitely selfish when we could just as easily plan around him leaving. We could wait a few months to try to avoid that time frame. Not giving me all the information he has so that we can come to an agreement on the best time frame together is terrible. As it stands, I still want to go ahead and keep trying but knowing everything is extremely important in this decision. I also hated the fact that while I'm trying to internalize that in a year he'll be gone (during my birthday and possibly leaving me with an infant) in front of 10 people. his dad is cracking jokes about me being alone. At that point I took a shot and left the room. We worked things out, but honestly I'm still hurt by it.

Hi Girls,

Sorry for not being around much over the weekend - have been feeling pretty awful all weekend, firstly a hangover on Saturday and then sore throat and fever yesterday.

Pink was AMAZEBALLS!!!! Awesome show! Drank too much wine and tried to ignore the fact that I was meant to have been 23 weeks exactly that day. I had my eye brows waxed the next morning and the lady who did it, said she was leaving concerts till next year due to being pregnant - I then saw her bump and smiled but inside was thinking "She'd be about 24 weeks" - I then felt down :(

Anyway, PINK was the best show I have ever seen. Check out this clip taken in Perth Arena (Where I saw her)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCQXHY9A9GM

I have done a few HPT's - way too early for that and of course they are negative BUT I just don't feel pregnant.... mind you, what does pregnant FEEL like....*sigh*

Anyway, Day 1 of stupid detox starts today. Protein only! I am doing 3 days of Bodytrim before going back to 1200 calories...but will continue to stay away from carbs. So feeling sad and sorry for myself right now.

{{{{hugs}}}} to everyone that needs them. Will read through everyone's posts now. Sorry to MrsBroodyPant - saw that AF has showed. Sucks Balls doesn't it!!!! {hugs}

mornin ladies,
susan... pink looks bloody amazing, soooooo jealous ;)
LL.. yeah thats it really, you need 4 hrs straight and take it the same time each morning hun :)
cmc... if its too difficult taking it with the little one, i really wouldn't worry about your temps being off hun, if you are worried ask your doc for cd21 bloods, i'm going to have mine done tomoz, to measure my progesterone ;)
helena hun, christ, mmmm i hear what your saying chick, i think that would deffo throw my blood pressure through the roof too!! its like you've been trying so hard AND he was totally aware of what you we're trying for, then dropping it on you, or worse not !! and then the comment about not telling him "till its set in stone"well at that point i would have been packing andy's things!! last month he made some comment, and i blew up like a bottle of pop, it was all over work too, now i've been a single parent for most of josh's life, and i thought i love andy and ok yeah we'll have a baby! but when he started talking about working all these hours, i flipped... he went back to bed, so i barged upstairs, went in the "drawer" got all my opk's, smiley's, pg tests, monitor, sticks... etc... started taking pics of them, he jumped up and started crying and said please dont do this, i was like do what?? i'm not having a baby with you END OF!!! bad idea, if your not gonna be around, then i aint being the single parent AGAIN!! so this month, he's really got involved, asking to see my charts etc.... no, i'm totally with you, and you have every right to be angry hun! oh yeah its fun making a baby, but you never know how you'll be when the baby is born, i'm so not saying you'll be bad, but i always think "what if i dont bond with it?" horrible i know, but i've seen so many single parents go into depression afterwards... cos you do need support from someone, or you will go stir crazy!! no, i think he was a bit bang out of order chic... i hope you cleared the air now tho? lmao at putting your progesterone in your wooha, what exactly does it do? i'm having my 21 day bloods done, whats "bad" hun? i dont understand what i'm looking for, its supposed to be tomoz, but i started spotting the day before, so i thought sod it, i'll walk down today, plus i want the results before i go on friday lol....
hope everyone else is ok? xxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->