Hurry up BFPs!!! We are ready when you are :-)

I think I may just leave them alone now....and not test ........ if I can....

:rofl:

Well rushing into the garden, the minute hubby has left for work so I can stand in the freezing cold in short sleeves taking photos of a test from every angle with my iPhone is not normal behaviour....:-=:-=:-=:-=

Maybe the sore boobs and ovarian twinges are AF on her way early - I am due in 7 days, who knows if she will follow my 28 day cycle after the MC.

Anyway - as you were people..... no more craziness from me.... no siree-bob!

:coffee:

mornin all,
LL when is your af due hun? my Lphase is 17 days, which is quite long, it should be 14/15 ish,
helena hun, your chart looks great so far :lol:
susan, you crack me up!! i agree with noob....:)
LW wow congratulations hun, your going to be one busy lady.... :)
hope everyone else is ok? xxxxxx

This is my 4th clomid cycle. I got my bfp on my 2nd cycle.
I'd love twins but it can give u added complications which i dont want. I'd like a non eventful pregnancy please!

Ladyluck - if u know how long your LP is then just test after your longest one

X

I know it is meant to be the same every month but mine appears to range 12-16 days?!

This is my 4th clomid cycle. I got my bfp on my 2nd cycle.
I'd love twins but it can give u added complications which i dont want. I'd like a non eventful pregnancy please!

Ladyluck - if u know how long your LP is then just test after your longest one

X

I know it is meant to be the same every month but mine appears to range 12-16 days?!

is that since the m/c hun? have you always had irregular cycles?? or have they been normal?? xxx 12-16 LPhase is normal hun :thumbup:

Uhhh day 2 of being a housewife and I am bored bat shit crazy! my throat is sore so not up for much, so just been laying around being lazy.

Have my OBGYN appointment tomorrow and am hoping we get some answers about what happened to our baby. Just seems like a lot of waiting around.

How is everyone else's day going... or evening.... early morning? I don't do time zones well - it requires math!

Uhhh day 2 of being a housewife and I am bored bat shit crazy! my throat is sore so not up for much, so just been laying around being lazy.

Have my OBGYN appointment tomorrow and am hoping we get some answers about what happened to our baby. Just seems like a lot of waiting around.

How is everyone else's day going... or evening.... early morning? I don't do time zones well - it requires math!

:haha:8.10am here.... cooking a roast chicken :wacko: ooohhhh good luck for tomoz, i hope you hear what you need hun xxxxx:hugs:

:haha:8.10am here.... cooking a roast chicken :wacko: ooohhhh good luck for tomoz, i hope you hear what you need hun xxxxx:hugs:

shit man...a roast chicken at 8:10am - you sound like a proper housewife. My chicken normally comes in a Nando's container

:haha:

lmfao :lol: i just dont know whats wrong with me, i'm like a walking zombie.... 3 times i've opened the wardrobe door and looked at my clothes... then shut it!!! i NEED to start packing.....
shoot me now!!!!!! xxxxxxx

lmfao :lol: i just dont know whats wrong with me, i'm like a walking zombie.... 3 times i've opened the wardrobe door and looked at my clothes... then shut it!!! i NEED to start packing.....
shoot me now!!!!!! xxxxxxx

Maybe you're pregnant? When are you testing?

Good morning all!

10:30 (am) here!

Sarah - I have to agree with Susan. Roast chicken at 8:10?! You are one hell of a housewife :)

Susan - I kind of see a line too :). Are you sure about the other "indent" incident? Is it possible you had a chemical pregnancy then? Hope this one is a real line!

MrsB - Good luck with clomid. I fancy about twins some times but then realize I'd probably go nuts worrying about every single thing :).

Cath - So sorry for the MC. But I must say I admire your strength!

AFM - CD9. Probably will start spotting tomorrow. Had an awful sleep last night. It was so cold, I was shivering! And had nightmares till I woke up :(.

xxdreamxx - sore throat, ovary twinges and sore boobs are all a sign of early preg! Have you done a diff test? i hate FRER lol

Sarah - a roast chicken?! at 8.10?! Get back to bed and watch Jezza woman lol! i loved having a few days off last week, was a right lazy mare :) xxx

Ece thank you hun, i was a shivering before my bfp! xxx

Good morning all!

Susan - I kind of see a line too :). Are you sure about the other "indent" incident? Is it possible you had a chemical pregnancy then? Hope this one is a real line!

AFM - CD9. Probably will start spotting tomorrow. Had an awful sleep last night. It was so cold, I was shivering! And had nightmares till I woke up :(.

hmm could have been...but after getting 2 lines like that, I used a test from another batch (same day) and it was stark white.

I really hope the lines I am seeing now progress... anyway.... too scared to talk about it....

hmm I have been shivering too - I went to bed before but the ovarian twinges woke me up so I went and sat in the sun in the back garden to warm up. I cant believe I used to tough out English weather and now I shiver when it's 15ºc

xxdreamxx - sore throat, ovary twinges and sore boobs are all a sign of early preg! Have you done a diff test? i hate FRER lol

Sarah - a roast chicken?! at 8.10?! Get back to bed and watch Jezza woman lol! i loved having a few days off last week, was a right lazy mare :) xxx

We don't have many tests in Australia that are reliable. FRER are the earliest you can use. I have a normal First Response dip stick and a clear blue digital but I don't want to see a "false negative" if its too early for that one.

Dream you're tempting me to test but I'm going to wait to sat or sun.....AF due next tues

Dream you're tempting me to test but I'm going to wait to sat or sun.....AF due next tues

:happydance:yay, same day as me..... i think, if it makes up its mind!!! :wacko:
:haha:cath... the chicken has been on since 7am..... i was just getting it out the fridge to put in the roasting tin, but ended up turning the oven on :wacko: so might aswell let it cook now, it'll be done in 5 mins..... i wont do the roasties etc yet....

mmm yeah, me thinks i might go back to bed!!!!! xxxx:hugs:

hahaha Sarah im like that, ill start prep a sunday dinner as soon as i wake up and before I know it its cooked and iv done a cooked breakfast all by 11 lol! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->